Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I don't have a job, I don't have any friends or even a girlfriend. I spend my life locked in my room. I don't deserve to live, I would like to shoot myself in the head and be done with it

thats just life for sub5s. I experienced the same and I have no job either.

I don't have a job, I don't have any friends or even a girlfriend. I spend my life locked in my room. I don't deserve to live, I would like to shoot myself in the head and be done with it
We're here for you brocel

Uhh, you know that you could at least get out of the room to get some fresh air and get a part-time job.
Taking small steps to learn to function among other people may not solve the lack of pussy problem, but having several buddies may be helpful a bit.

Can relate

Ive been a shut For three Years since 2020. Just got out from it

Stil life IS shit

Uhh, you know that you could at least get out of the room to get some fresh air and get a part-time job.
Taking small steps to learn to function among other people may not solve the lack of pussy problem, but having several buddies may be helpful a bit.

I wish you didn't say that word. "I don't deserve to live". That word implies so much, and you are not the person that should be saying that.

I have known and dealt with plenty of people in my life, that don't  deserve to live. And they don't look like you.
They are in the better spot in life then you, but what they deserve is to have their corpses rot in some random trash can never to be found.

If you don't want to live, due to your circumstances, that is your right.

In my book you are deserving of a good life more then the fucking scumbags I have in mind right now.

But unfortunately, my book and societies books are written differently.

Don't feel bad about unemployment. Jobs are being automated anyway.

Shut in IS hikikomori btw

I wasted my youth doing nothing. Agepill is brootal