Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Remember the female employer who ghosted me? I decided to message her directly on social media. She finally replied. She said I won’t get the job. I’m crying right now. I really went all-in for this opportunity. I really thought this was my chance to turn my life around. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Keep grinding keep hustling never give up

@Pancakecel @Mecoja @Med Amine @Animecel2D @Luzifer

Remember the female employer who ghosted me? I decided to message her directly on social media. She finally replied. She said I won’t get the job. I’m crying right now. I really went all-in for this opportunity. I really thought this was my chance to turn my life around. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sorry to hear that amigo. Keep at it you can do it.

Find a job where theres no foids.

Buddy, if you don't get an answer within like two days, it means you won't get the job. It is just how this how this works.

For my current job, I was basically told I have the job even before the first interview was over.
I still had to go over a second interview with some higher ups in Sweden.

Buddy, if you don't get an answer within like two days, it means you won't get the job. It is just how this how this works.

For my current job, I was basically told I have the job even before the first interview was over.
I still had to go over a second interview with some higher ups in Sweden.
You’re a swedishcel?

You’re a swedishcel?
No, half of my colleagues work in Sweden, half in my country, so every hire has to be approved by both sides.

Anyway, depending on the supply and demand for the job you are applying for, you might have to go through a lot of rejections before you find success.

Most guys with law degrees here end up being taxi drivers.

No, half of my colleagues work in Sweden, half in my country, so every hire has to be approved by both sides.

Anyway, depending on the supply and demand for the job you are applying for, you might have to go through a lot of rejections before you find success.

Most guys with law degrees here end up being taxi drivers.
Where u from

Find a job where theres no foids.
Yeah i think going to factory or some osrt of job like that would be good for him. He will experience a mental meltdown at least once if he goes to the jobs with foid.

Keep grinding keep hustling never give up
Scale 1200

Use indeed app platform. There's so many job posting there. Work from home etc.