Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over

i believe the guys who use incelexit are neurotypical, but hypergamy has increased so much since covid (behavioral sink), that they became bluepilled incels

neurotypical = bluepilled
autism level 1 = blackpilled

i believe the guys who use incelexit are neurotypical, but hypergamy has increased so much since covid (behavioral sink), that they became bluepilled incels

neurotypical = bluepilled
autism level 1 = blackpilled
Why do you say its autism, Not every incel has autism

Why do you say its autism, Not every incel has autism
yes everyone has it, that's the reason why we are so different from normies, that's why we are so racist and misogynist

yes everyone has it, that's the reason why we are so different from neurotypicals, that's why we are so racist and misogynist
SO your saying the KKK is autistic?

yes everyone has it, that's the reason why we are so different from normies, that's why we are so racist and misogynist
Definitely a lot do, but not everyone

SO your saying the KKK is autistic?
yeah, for example hitler had autism (please scroll to the bottom because i posted more evidence and an old video of hitler, afterwards):

yeah, for example hitler had autism (please scroll to the bottom because i posted more evidence and a video afterwards):

That's just a retarded. A true autist could have never become the leader of a nation.
Autists are socially incompetent, they can't be charismatic.

The nazis killed autists

That's just a retarded. A true autist could have never become the leader of a nation.

The nazis killed autists
no they didn't, they even believed they were superior to normal children, they only wanted to kill the autists with autism level 2 but believed that the ones with level 1 were superior to normal children:

Last edited:
can you please read the thread and see the evidence given by many people (and please scroll to the bottom to see more evidence and an old video of hitler)?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back