Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's Over - White kid represents the future of South Korea

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/AA-Ta0G2HIc

This kid is literally being worshiped and promoted by Korean media to millions of young Korean women

He is Half White Half Japanese but looks white (Atleast for now)

But worse of all he is wearing traditional Korean clothing, he is what South Koreas see as Korean

He will become chad in Korea as he is half white and his dad is Nordic chad sperm donor

View: https://youtu.be/8a-ioeqfxYc

They even promoting White Men :cryfeels:
@epillepsy
@BummerDrummer
@AllanKing

Last edited:
Just another racepill in action.

Why don't you follow the on footsteps of @itsOVER and ascend already ? :feelsmage:

Why don't you follow the on footsteps of @itsOVER and ascend already ? :feelsmage:
I got no money also it would bring shame on my family, to go to SEAsia would look bad, they would see me as Incel

I hate babies

so you aren't an incel? :feelsthink:
I am, but I don't want parents finding that out, based on the JBW threads most white guys can get Pussy in SEAsia, including you

Noodlewhores deserve to get skinned alive after getting raped then get burned alive after getting skinned

Cope .Use your white privilege and get rich :feelsjuice:
:feelsohgod:
Prison School Episode 11 Uncensored 37 Hana Legs

I don't have the same opportunities as curries

I am, but I don't want parents finding that out, based on the JBW threads most white guys can get Pussy in SEAsia, including you
Those thread are stupid and cope
I would try to SEAmaxx but need money
My parents already know I'm a loser
if your parents don't know then they either blind to it or u aren't one

Those thread are stupid and cope
I would try to SEAmaxx but need money
My parents already know I'm a loser
if your parents don't know then they either blind to it or u aren't one
:worryfeels:Don't say that, I need my cope:feelscry:

i wanna go to sea as soon as i turn 18 tbh :feelsjuice:

jbw 10000 - 0 deathnics

Well, why don't the Korean government repeal some of the women's "rights" of korean women?

To be honest, "women rights" are not really rights anymore. They have extrapolated that and became unfair and undeserved privileges. That divide society into a 2 caste system. Where women get all the benefits imaginable without having to contribute in anything, while men literally become tax slaves and commit suicide.

And when that happens, when foids receive too much rights/privileges the birth rates and overall demographics plummet.

Instead of making a self-genocide, ethnic suicide, through lack of reproduction of korean men, by importing Whites (let's be honest Whites are the best ethnic group one can desire to import), why don't the Korean Government just stop drinking the communist/jewish social poison of the West and restore their women to more traditional social roles?

Europe has shown to the World that importing other ethnic groups doesn't solve your people's demographic problems.
Instead you just get replaced.

The only way for a government, or people, to solve their demographic problems is to abolish foid rights.
Then US military would steam roll them

Considering the fact that you haven't brought a girl home in your entire life, they probably think you are one.
Nah, we poor so I can't bring people around, my parents don't allow it

JWB affirmed again, sfcels fuming.

I got no money also it would bring shame on my family, to go to SEAsia would look bad, they would see me as Incel
Merch 1

I could give you some money. 15% interest rate, goy

100% chance of becoming an hapacel

100% chance of becoming an hapacel
Nah, this is korea, his dad is nordic 6 foot +
He is rich family so good food
He is on TV
Half White and looks white, he might be able to pull pretty boy look

Nah, this is korea, his dad is nordic 6 foot +
He is rich family so good food
He is on TV
Half White and looks white, he might be able to pull pretty boy look
nah, it was born hapa = it's over

because foreign blood is quite rare in east Asian countries,many people are curious,that isn't it

the foid mother is not good looking,the hapa boy probably will grow up into a normie

because foreign blood is quite rare in east Asian countries,many people are curious,that isn't it

the foid mother is not good looking,the hapa boy probably will grow up into a normie
If he becomes taller then 5 foot 10, he will be alright

rice is a dying breed, none of them want to mate with each other

Honestly at this point ricemen just should grab katanas and chop chop the wombmenz (in sekiro:shadows die twice)

So maybe that is the future:cryfeels: for Korea
not think it a bad thing,east Asia is the most racially homogeneous area in the world,also very few racial mixing is happening there now,it is not bad to add a little diversity

not think it a bad thing,east Asia is the most racially homogeneous area in the world,also very few racial mixing is happening there now,it is not bad to add a little diversity
Would you be okay to allow million white refugees into your empty cities?:feelsLSD:

Would you be okay to allow million white refugees into your empty cities?:feelsLSD:
haha,they wouldn't come to China,even black refuges don't come here,why white should come

haha,they wouldn't come to China,even black refuges don't come here,why white should come
Whites are being kicked out from Europe we need somewhere to go

Make it based and only accept white women.

Make it based and only accept white women.
Why would White women go? They rather be in Europe where they are worshiped and have welfare, they can fuck chad and get Government pay outs, China has pretty shitty Social welfare

Also Chads

White men will go because they lust after Asians and they are hated

Why would White women go? They rather be in Europe where they are worshiped and have welfare, they can fuck chad and get Government pay outs, China has pretty shitty Social welfare

Also Chads

White men will go because they lust after Asians and they are hated
China has a lot of futuristic cities and foids are impressed by shiny things.