Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over when people start assuming you're gay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
You´re gayaf my man i bet you sucks cocks for free

Damn I used to get this all the time growing up. Everyone always said “wow I really thought you were gay” or “I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if you were gay” wtf does that mean

Damn I used to get this all the time growing up. Everyone always said “wow I really thought you were gay” or “I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if you were gay” wtf does that mean

Yep, we are so ugly they assume that we are gay.

Yep, we are so ugly they assume that we are gay.
I don’t think it’s just that, because there are other ugly guys that don’t get labeled gay. I think it’s the fact that I didn’t even try to talk to girls because I knew it was over.

I don’t think it’s just that, because there are other ugly guys that don’t get labeled gay. I think it’s the fact that I didn’t even try to talk to girls because I knew it was over.

I guess that could be true. Like you, I have never even tried talking to girls because I know how it would go.

I think how they see it is that if you are not getting laid or have a gf but are not feminine acting either then you are probably a closet gay.

I guess that could be true. Like you, I have never even tried talking to girls because I know how it would go.
Right, and if you’re not getting any femal attention then they probably see you only talking to guys, and must be a closet gay. Fuckin normies

Right, and if you’re not getting any femal attention then they probably see you only talking to guys, and must be a closet gay. Fuckin normies

Yep. It's over.

we all give the creepy vibe. gay vibe is normie level

No one will even assume you’re gay when you’re actually ugly. Trust me.

No one will even assume you’re gay when you’re actually ugly. Trust me.

I doubt it bro. Girls never want to talk to me

Being good looking usually is a requirement to go that route.

Yeah a few people have said that to me.

In the current state of the world, being gay is seen as better than being incel. I'm slowly becoming the man in my avatar.
tumblr_no9d35J0qA1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

In the current state of the world, being gay is seen as better than being incel. I'm slowly becoming the man in my avatar.
tumblr_no9d35J0qA1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

It's over.

Next person that assumes you're gay go ER