Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over when people start assuming you're gay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Jfl at all the people who talk to me and try to set me up with another guy because they assume I'm gay. It's over

fml at my job they assumed i was gay too

Someone thinking I'm gay is the greatest compliment they can give me.

That means my J-PopIdolMaxxing is working.

Miura nr1

85ba6df810dd6babeb086fd0882691a7

I got called gay during school before, its honestly annoying to hear that towards me because I'm not interested in some foid's meat mountain.

Volcel if your parents don't assume you're gay
Truecel if even your coworkers think you're gay

I got called gay during school before, its honestly annoying to hear that towards me because I'm not interested in some foid's meat mountain.

It makes me want to rope myself right then and there.

Are you betamaxxing as well ?

Hell no I give no respect to foids and don't do anything for anyone for free not even Nipponese waifus.

It's over when people start assuming youre a basement dwelling pedophile or potential shooter

Hasn't happened to me yet, not sure what people assume about me tbh but gay isn't it. I give off more of a creep vibe than a gay one.

r there are phaggots on here

no one assumes anything about me because to them, I'm invisible

My mother thinks I'm gay. I'm invisible to anyone else outside of my family and people I know online.

You admitted fapping to astolfo cuck
Lmao no, but he assumed that because i was always a little fag in the familly, before my social isolation, get this, i am a virgin, never had a girlfriend and never seen flirting with some femoids.
I'd still fap to astolfo butt and his mom's butt though.

Lmao no, but he assumed that because i was always a little fag in the familly, before my social isolation, get this, i am a virgin, never had a girlfriend and never seen flirting with some femoids.
I'd still fap to astolfo butt and his mom's butt though.
Yeah bro I get the same especially from old friends:feelscry:

@Adoring Fan want some astolfo mom butt?

I have had people at work and in my neighborhood assume I was gay. Sometimes I have to bite my tongue and walk away.

It's over for faggot/or looklikeafaggotcels!!!
bjxkI60.jpg

Luckily nobody ever asked me.

Obviously a straight dude doesnt want to be considered gay but its almost a compliment, gays are sometimes viewed as good looking independent men. In my case ive heard my family talk about me as if im a handicap in life itself, they spoke like i had no chance at all and they didnt want to be stuck living with me for the rest of their lives.

Someone in my school who i never talked to me thought i was asexual lol.

Yep, that's happened to me before. It's fucking stupid when people assume you're gay just because you've never had any sexual experience.

It's over when people start assuming youre a basement dwelling pedophile or potential shooter
That's what feminism has conditioned society to see ugly men as. Meanwhile, with plastic surgery, a pedophile with multiple toddlers buried in his back yard can become a happy and productive member of society because he was only a pedophile with multiple toddlers buried in his backyard because of his face, he's actually a virgin and he has no backyard because he lives in an apartment.

Jfl at all the people who talk to me and try to set me up with another guy
Hey, at least there are people who care about you trying to get you hooked up with somebody.

People only started assuming i was gay after looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing. Not exactly the desired the result.

Pretty sure i did it wrong.

sometimes cute foids will chat with me only for me to realize theyre trying to set me up with their third cousins college roommate -the only other gay person they know.

I wish I was gay dude, how much fucking easier would life be if i was attracted to men?

In their eyes no gf=gay, no questions asked

People only started assuming i was gay after looksmaxxing and fashionmaxxing. Not exactly the desired the result.

Pretty sure i did it wrong.

sometimes cute foids will chat with me only for me to realize theyre trying to set me up with their third cousins college roommate -the only other gay person they know.

I wish I was gay dude, how much fucking easier would life be if i was attracted to men?

men fuck anything

Jfl, got asked twice again today. College makes me want to rope

if they think you're gay they think you're so attractive you have to have a girlfirend.

people know i dont have a gf the second they see me because i am ugly

if they think you're gay they think you're so attractive you have to have a girlfirend.

people know i dont have a gf the second they see me because i am ugly

I doubt it. Girls do not like me

Girls that insulted me stop calling me gay so I started hitting on them.
Their excuse is that they are Lesbian whenever I ask them out

Last edited:
Girls that insulted me stop calling me gay when im started hitting on them.
Their excuse is that they are Lesbian

People don't insult me with it, they legitimately think I am. Over

nobody talks to me tbh bro
Being a ghost in school has it's pros and cons...i was a ghost too at some point, and i liked it better.

i became a ghost when i switched schools, was bullied at the first one
See i am not saying it's perfect but way better than getting bullied.