Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over when girls stare down at the pavement when you walk past them

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
I live on campus at college, and at least half of the girls who walk past me stare at the ground when they see my 3/10 face. It's over.

It’s a lot worse when they take out their phones and move a good 5 feet away from you

Bro you don't wanna know what they say about you after:feelsrope:

It’s a lot worse when they take out their phones and move a good 5 feet away from you

That happens often to me too man. Or they take their phone out and start recording me.

That happens often to me too man. Or they take their phone out and start recording me.
I’m pretty sure someone’s turned me into a meme by now

I’m pretty sure someone’s turned me into a meme by now

I'm sure my picture gets put on their snapchat or whatever and made fun of for being so ugly.

Women do that all the time when I walk past them. But that's nothing.

Some women even cross the street to walk on the other side just to avoid me.

That has actually happened to me.

It happens to many of us with inferior genetics so the stacies and chads can laugh at our inferiority.

Yes man, that happens to me as well.

It actually amuses me when they go to such extreme lengths

This has happened to me many times I got used to it.

This has happened to me many times I got used to it.

The crossing the street one is one of the worst things imo. Hits me every time.

Think thats bad? A foid literally turned away from me as I was walking by her... put her back to me.

Think thats bad? A foid literally turned away from me as I was walking by her... put her back to me.
Damn thats harsh bro. Should have spit on her hair tbh

Nah, it's more likely that she didn't even notice you. Sub 8 men are invisible to your average woman. They have hundreds lined up on tinder at all times.

Nah, it's more likely that she didn't even notice you. Sub 8 men are invisible to your average woman. They have hundreds lined up on tinder at all times.

No man, I see them look at me, then look down at the ground as they pass me. It's clear.

this is why I refuse to shower

this is why I refuse to shower
I stopped showering too, recently. I just can't be bothered, it doesn't even make a fucking difference at this point.

I'd rather piss foids off with my smell rather than waste 20 minutes of my life showering and wasting money on bullshit products that make my skin even worse.

I stopped showering too, recently. I just can't be bothered, it doesn't even make a fucking difference at this point.

I'd rather piss foids off with my smell rather than waste 20 minutes of my life showering and wasting money on bullshit products that make my skin even worse.

It's over.

Imagine being chad having girls cheekily look at you every time you walk by one

They look away when they see me.

You're not invisible when you're hideous.

If you think thats bad, I was sitting on a long concrete bench that was full, so the foid had to sit next to me. Immediately when seats opened up she moved as far away from me as possible

If you think thats bad, I was sitting on a long concrete bench that was full, so the foid had to sit next to me. Immediately when seats opened up she moved as far away from me as possible

Yes man, happens to me all the time.