Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [It's Over][Water]Reminder that chad doesn't have to try.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Women throw themselves at chads. Single women, dating women, married women. Chadlites have to put in a bit of effort, but not much. Sometimes you hear that women are the selectors. It's true. If they don't choose, then any advances are practically rape (in their eyes). This redditor accidentally stumbled upon that black pill years ago and didn't realize.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/hx3e6m/it_seems_that_women_are_the_true_selectors_when/

If you have to put in any serious effort, it's over for you - never began, even.

This is 100% true, even normies and chads are starting to get to know the black pill

These plebbit retards are embarrassingly bluepilled.

It seems that women are the true selectors when it comes to dating​

Shocking!

Wait a minute, what if it's a woman who decides will you have sex or not?

Imagine not being fully blackpilled by 2024. All copes come to an end when the blackpill comes to collect.

sex haver problems, slaughter them all

Imagine not being fully blackpilled by 2024. All copes come to an end when the blackpill comes to collect.
True. I can't even play video games without thinking about it.

True. I can't even play video games without thinking about it.
thats actually why i stopped playing games, i kept on thinking about blackpilling shit and the video game cope just ended

What games did you play?
i was playing final fantasy 7 (remake), XIV, the entire souls series, bloodborne, and of course the game that got fromsoft normie as fuck, elden ring as well and i did sometimes play fps games but it just wasnt enjoyable as story games and i did also play monster hunter but the cope just ended after years. i have other games i played but im not gonna name every single game i was playing, no one is reading all that and im not typing all that

i was playing final fantasy 7 (remake), XIV, the entire souls series, bloodborne, and of course the game that got fromsoft normie as fuck, elden ring as well and i did sometimes play fps games but it just wasnt enjoyable as story games and i did also play monster hunter but the cope just ended after years. i have other games i played but im not gonna name every single game i was playing, no one is reading all that and im not typing all that
Good games. Sucks that real women are nothing like they are in final fantasy.

Exactly. This is something few normies seem to understand.

The foid is always the first to make an action, whether it be taking or just twirling her hair while looking at you. It’s always been that way.

Only Chad can cold approach without the foid considering it rape.

There's a corollary black pill to this. If she's very honest with you, take it as a sign that she has zero sexual interest in you, because women are rarely honest with both sexes ("nothing." "you look great in that dress." "no, you're not fat at all."), especially with men they find attractive. They'll make-up fraud and do all sorts of shit like pretend chad is funny (as was mentioned). But if it's some subhuman incel and he's trying to be a comedian, she'll shut that shit down fast.

Women don't have rights in healthy societies

Women throw themselves at chads. Single women, dating women, married women. Chadlites have to put in a bit of effort, but not much. Sometimes you hear that women are the selectors. It's true. If they don't choose, then any advances are practically rape (in their eyes). This redditor accidentally stumbled upon that black pill years ago and didn't realize.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/hx3e6m/it_seems_that_women_are_the_true_selectors_when/

If you have to put in any serious effort, it's over for you - never began, even.

Normies discover hot water

2020 was a year of discovery for many

They told me to be bear or be square. Can you guess which one I picked?
Either way, gummypilled again.