Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill its over so give up

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
when your life is sentenced to death because of ur looks and height i think the best option is either cope with it or you can kill yourself because there is no other way out of this shithole called the world. now if u choose to cope then you will be amounted to high level of pains that wont stop until u die which leaves you to the other option which is sucide however you always think about it but you never actually do it which puts you on the same place of the rabbit hole where u came from and i think it dosent matter if you are blackpilled or bluepilled because you will still be a slave to this system anyways like when you grow up you are not exempt from not working 9 to 5 or wageslave so this is your life like this planned out for u :feels::feels::feels::feels:.

L
when your life is sentenced to death because of ur looks and height i think the best option is either cope with it or you can kill yourself because there is no other way out of this shithole called the world. now if u choose to cope then you will be amounted to high level of pains that wont stop until u die which leaves you to the other option which is sucide however you always think about it but you never actually do it which puts you on the same place of the rabbit hole where u came from and i think it dosent matter if you are blackpilled or bluepilled because you will still be a slave to this system anyways like when you grow up you are not exempt from not working 9 to 5 or wageslave so this is your life like this planned out for u :feels::feels::feels::feels:.
Life is just coping tbh. No point in committing suicide since you’ll die anyways. Might as well wait it out.

Its over tbh just cope or rope

BASED just LDAR it’s not worth trying as incel

This thread found studies that show that people can die from giving up so giving up is a worst option than it seems.

I would say things like looksmaxxing are also options; your chance of getting a relationship may be slim but you get treated better from the halo effect; under a certain look threshold, you get treated worst, from the horn effect. The better treatment is lifefuel.

Finally based posts and replies after all these faggots LARPing IT cucks pua/tradcuck:bluepill::soy: bs:feelsaww:

That is the forum i feel i have a place to be in at last :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
thanks brocel:feelsPop:

This thread found studies that show that people can die from giving up so giving up is a worst option than it seems.

I would say things like looksmaxxing are also options; your chance of getting a relationship may be slim but you get treated better from the halo effect; under a certain look threshold, you get treated worst, from the horn effect. The better treatment is lifefuel.
yeah giving up wont improve ur situations