Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over she's trippin again.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
- Mehhh. Bird flew against the living rooms window.
- Didn't move googled what to do. My mother constantly nagging, touching the bird. (I swear I'll never going to work with foids in any career, Those hystrionic drama queen wtf).
- I say the bird needs silence and darkness and some kind of cushion to stabilize itts posture for breathing get me a towel pls.
- Mother jabbering at me like in her typical know it all maneer not being helpful at all.
- I say pls.
- She won't stop
- I say stfu and go away pls
- she's not stopping
- Saying I might punch you if you don't stop.
- Still doesn't stop.
- I having mental breakdown not knowing what to do and punch her slightly in the belly as warning and say slowly while making my autism grimace "go into your room female NOW"
- She. YOU WILL SEE OHH YES THERE WILL BE A BIG AFTERMATH YES.

Man they know I have autism, adhd and suffering from physical symptoms of depression. Yet they have never even read the symptoms...

If she calls the cops aagain, I don't know what I'll do...

IT'S OVER!

:feelsbaton::feelstastyman::feelzez::feelsree::banhammer::feelsree::banhammer::feelsree::banhammer::fire::fire::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Thread so high iq I can't understand any of it.

what the fuck?? Also this is off topic thread

- Mehhh. Bird flew against the living rooms window.
- Didn't move googled what to do. My mother constantly nagging, touching the bird. (I swear I'll never going to work with foids in any career, Those hystrionic drama queen wtf).
- I say the bird needs silence and darkness and some kind of cushion to stabilize itts posture for breathing get me a towel pls.
- Mother jabbering at me like in her typical know it all maneer not being helpful at all.
- I say pls.
- She won't stop
- I say stfu and go away pls
- she's not stopping
- Saying I might punch you if you don't stop.
- Still doesn't stop.
- I having mental breakdown not knowing what to do and punch her slightly in the belly as warning and say slowly while making my autism grimace "go into your room female NOW"
- She. YOU WILL SEE OHH YES THERE WILL BE A BIG AFTERMATH

Man they know I have autism, adhd and suffering from physical symptoms of depression. Yet they have never even read the symptoms...

If she calls the cops aagain, I don't know what I'll do...

IT'S OVER!

:feelsbaton::feelzez::feelsree::banhammer::feelsree::banhammer::feelsree::banhammer::fire::fire::feelsrope:
Nice knowing you friend. To Tyrone's cage for you!

Shit like this makes me happy I'm really high functioning

"punch her slightly in the belly as a warning" :lul::lul::lul:

Autism 10 / 10

Did you eat bird?

"punch her slightly in the belly as a warning" :lul::lul::lul:

Autism 10 / 10

lol what would you do? She drives me crazy...
Did you eat bird?

No but I actually thougt about putting it in the oven and heat it up for a short time. That's what you usually do with kittens.

Police didn't come. I hope I can avoid confrontation when I go full ldar next two weeks and just staying in my bed.

we've all been there

Lmao, that bird had no idea it was gonna get your mom punched. Butterfly Effect in action.

Aw, man. :feelsbadman: That sounds like a fucking stressful situation. What happened to the bird?

Aw, man. :feelsbadman: That sounds like a fucking stressful situation. What happened to the bird?

Bird moved and is in a padded box in the basement now. I Hope the drama didn't interfere the recovering from the concussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back