Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over rice boyos, we won

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Rice"""""cels""""" are officially Chads now, now excuse me gotta destroy some snowbunnies with my Giant Golden Cock (GGC) :feelzez:

Bunnies dont wear clown makeup and tattoo every inch of their bodies.:feelsmage:

Oh and good for you ricebros.

based, death to the white race brb gonna call a chinese company for my cheap recources :feelshmm:

based, death to the white race brb gonna call a chinese company for my cheap recources :feelshmm:

dont care about ur shitty right wing propaganda projections, my race is litearlly 0,01% of the world and still represents 25% of all billionaires, the masterrace is clear, our goal is working perfectly, now cope and seethe and jack off in ur tiny pod you worm.
How is Asian women posting on TikTok propaganda?

B0p8fms7spe61

ITT: ethnic"cels" simultaneously experiencing superiority and inferiority complex, depending on the time of the month

its funded by "free" radio asia, its just a lost battle, give up already.
What is Free Radio Asia? General question? I think I heard it on Documentary about North Korea

What is Free Radio Asia? General question? I think I heard it on Documentary about North Korea
its a "free" (american funded) news which basically is paid to bash the CPC and DPRK

its a "free" (american funded) news which basically is paid to bash the CPC and DPRK
Oh no wonder I heard about it on Documentary
Muslim sisters as allah intended 54p0zkzuzq 997x735

We all know Arab women are best tho

Yeah I’m not reading that essay tbhngl

ITT: ethnic"cels" simultaneously experiencing superiority and inferiority complex, depending on the time of the month
over whiteboi BBC and JBA new era :society:
970B919D F941 4F61 902C 1D5009059BA9
44743DB5 3EA4 4FC1 B966 F0A699707592

This is a stupid fucking response, as a cumskin you should know that our race is already declining in absolute numbers, and breeding with other races will just accelerate our decline. Race mixing is not okay and should not be celebrated.
Gene editing will save cumskijs

if be honest i would prefer that my gf had asian exes cuz it won`t that hard to dickmog them

Deathfuel for @IncelCream