Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over, never began..

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Just making 50 posts a day saying how its over with no real content or images to prove how and why its over. Brb going to make another 50 more and shitpost about what happened 1 minute ago while i was sleeping because everyone needs to know how over it is. Also did you know its over?

Will also make 30 more posts saying how its over. Since another 100 wasnt enough.

Last edited:
Yes. I did. You know why?

Because it's ovER.

Nope, see you in the next thread which i will shitpost about how i played a game and it was over instead of using offtopic.

Just making 50 posts a day saying how its over with no real content or images to prove how and why its over. Brb going to make another 50 more and shitpost about what happened 1 minute ago while i was sleeping because everyone needs to know how over it is. Also did you know its over?
When you chameleonpilled me I lost some will to live. You contributed to it being over.

When you chameleonpilled me I lost some will to live. You contributed to it being over.
Inb4 threads like this get more replies and views than real threads.

How can our lives be over if they never began in the first place

"It is truly over" - my new original composition, coming soon on YT.

how the fuck do you get 900 posts in 3 days? there isnt even 900 threads to comment on in 3 days
just reply to every comment with go cho or go er

you do realize the more posts you have the lower your chances of ascending are right

im pretty sure you can get banned for spamming low iq posts
Foids aren't gonna know that anyone is on .is. Most foids wouldn't know what it is.

you do realize the more posts you have the lower your chances of ascending are right

im pretty sure you can get banned for spamming low iq posts
no, people here enjoy low iq threads

these are the kind of threads that complete me

Its over for postmaxxcels. :feelsrope:

Postmaxxing atm tbh ngl