Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [IT'S OVER] Is it even worth the effort? (SUICIDE WATCH FOR WOULD BE ASCENDERS) [Do not click if close to rope]

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Is it even worth the effort to ascend/(insert cope)maxx if all we get in the end are

Images 3

This is what society deems "OK"
she has enough meat on her bones to make 3 framecels if not 4!

"But incel, you said you would fuck anything"
The era of foid virginity is over. All that are left are used up roasties with a sex count in the double if not triple digits (10sexual partners by 18 is common and 25+ sex partners by 21 is common).
What makes it worse is that the foid will lie about her partner count.

"I told him I only fucked 3 guys tehee, he is such a gullible cuck, Sarah! I sucked Chad #183's cock last week and I gave the incel his first kiss the same day!"
Never forget that Tyrone and Chad (godteir frame/face, thick wrists, wide clavicles)

Ugu
KzQ9gdw

View the girl of your dreams as a side hoe.
If you ever do ascend (JFL) then your girlfriend will only ever think about that time Chad filled her up with his huge dick compared to your low status seed.

IT IS OVER.

You can have my rope once I am done with it.

JFL if you think you are good looking.

You are NOTHING and Chad will mog you not only in 3D appearance, but 4D (time) as he will be forever there in her memory.

4D MOGGING

unless you have god tier genetics and you're under 25, dating in the west is beyond over

You are NOTHING and Chad will mog you not only in 3D appearance, but 4D (time) as he will be forever there in her memory.

4D MOGGING
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: