Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over if you're under 6ft5 [Heightcels]

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Noticed that many teens in middle and senior high are taller than 6 ft, and even femoids start hitting puberty earlier, but now they can delay puberty without affecting their growth spurts which means that women who are under 5"4 are going to become extinct in the near future, while men have to outgrow these teens who already have reached 6ft 3 by age 14.

Will the average height for men become higher like 7ft or 8ft by 2025 when these teens reach their 20s?

Doctorcels can you explain this? Why are those yung landwhales, femoids and chads outgrowing basketball players?

How can femoids reach 5ft6 at age 13? How can teen males reach 6ft by age 12?
Are we doomed if we are under 6 ft 5 inches?
This might be an urban and industrialized issue as food is more factory, gmo and packed with growth hormones.

try being 5'3
turbomidget

This is totally out of reality.

lol in 7 years the average male height is going to jump over a foot?

I've been saying this for a while tbh, the next generation are going to be tall af.

6ft5 is going to be the new cutoff point JFL.

My 12 year old neighbor is my height (I’m 5’9”) and he’s In 8th grade
His brother is 14 and 2 inches taller than me

Imagine being 30 and still KHHV alone for 30 years and you see a bunch of 6’5” chads and 5’9” Stacie’s everywhere heihtmogging you.. it’s coming.

what we will see is more chads in the future since hypergamy is causing only the chaddiest to reproduce

Imagine being 30 and still KHHV alone for 30 years and you see a bunch of 6’5” chads and 5’9” Stacie’s everywhere heihtmogging you.. it’s coming.
The growth spurts are not natural has to be GMO foods and growth hormones.
what we will see is more chads in the future since hypergamy is causing only the chaddiest to reproduce
Maybe students who see their teacher naked grow faster for reproduction?
This is totally out of reality.
No it's not....Urban youth are tall....Even the curries have reached 6ft by Grade 10....Thus the question needs to be answered by doctorcels as this growth spurt is not natural.
try being 5'3
turbomidget
The problem is that femoids are becoming taller as 6ft by age 17, and more feminist. Chicks who are currently in their 20s are on average 5"3 even in Norway. They are 5ft5 in the tallest country Netherlands.

Last edited:
This is true. The population is only going to continue getting taller.. because only tall men are fucking foids.. it’s that simple. The average height of a man who is having sex is greater than the current population average.

I’ll file this one with the sub8 and JB_ theories

This is true. The population is only going to continue getting taller.. because only tall men are fucking foids.. it’s that simple. The average height of a man who is having sex is greater than the current population average.
But what explains curries who were born to Sri Lankan immigrants growing as tall as 5ft9 by age 13? Or femoids who have average height parents reaching 6ft by age 14? It has to be the GMO foods, growth hormones or vaccines that we don't know about yet.

But what explains curries who were born to Sri Lankan immigrants growing as tall as 5ft9 by age 13? Or femoids who have average height parents reaching 6ft by age 14? It has to be the GMO foods, growth hormones or vaccines that we don't know about yet.
It’s extremely rare I see a 6’ femoid. Haven’t seen one in a long time. I see girls my height and some a tiny bit taller, but they’re never 13.

I saw reports of estrogen being found in city water.. doesn’t estrogen close the growth plates faster? Shouldn’t people be getting shorter or atleast staying the same height?

cope, many normies are shorter than that height

It’s extremely rare I see a 6’ femoid. Haven’t seen one in a long time. I see girls my height and some a tiny bit taller, but they’re never 13.

I saw reports of estrogen being found in city water.. doesn’t estrogen close the growth plates faster? Shouldn’t people be getting shorter or atleast staying the same height?
There are 6ft femoids in Toronto...I even saw tall Paki and Sri Lankan teenagers who looked at least 14 or 15 and I knew they were in middle school as the bus stopped opposite the school.
cope, many normies are shorter than that height
Not the younger generations who are currently in elementary, middle and Grade 10 high school. I've seen this with my own eyes. Youngsters who were 5ft0 at age 10 have now become 6ft+ at age 17.

This is really making me feel like shit, because I'm considered tall. You're right, it's only a matter of time before even I become viewed as a manlet.

Death upon sub8 theorists

@Asystole 810

Height only makes your ugliness stand out and more noticeable.

There will be always manlets as long as short women reproduce

average height is actually 7'

watch germanys tinder. foids are 175cm to 185cm.

Women stop growing by 14-15, many of the girls i was in school with were taller than the boys but the boys outgrew them. Its likely kids are going through puberty earlier

Lobotomite IQ post.

I think your belittling the real problem manlets face. I'm about 6ft an i find thats above average male height. Folks 5'5 an under have a genuine concern about their height. U spouting off about having to be 6'5 an in the future 8 foot is retarded bullshit that helps nobody.

Its sad because i was considered tall no more than 10 years ago, at 5'11, and nowadays im now a manlet.

I fucking hate how the standards in things you can not change keep rising nonstop and you continue being left behind.

Cope
Face > Race > Height

Its sad because i was considered tall no more than 10 years ago, at 5'11, and nowadays im now a manlet.
It feels too fucking bad man

I am happy with my height actually. I dont stand out.

I don't think so, human bodies are not supposed to handle such height and therefore weight.

I know a guy who is 6'9 and his knees and legs feel tired all the time, and even the tallest people who ever lived had to move in a wheelchair because their legs couldn't withstand their weight.

Also most male models are between 6' and 6'4, anything above that looks unnatural

Schizophrenic post.

Go outside and visit a site like celebheights.com. The most attractive/athletic males cap out at 6’4-6’5. That’s generous and extremely rare in itself. No one attractive is going past that mark without acromagely or genetic engineering.

Are GMO food, growth hormones and feminist eugenics to blame?