Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over if you're too autistic to comment on anonymous forums

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I browse this damn forum daily, yet I still have to make a conscious effort to make a post every once in a while, otherwise I'll just lurk endlessly. Lurked without an account for 2 months before I even signed up. Same experience for pretty much every other social media I've ever used.

The only reason I bother posting at all is because I desire a reputation on here, yet I still find myself second guessing and getting paranoid whenever I contribute to anything. Makes me feel hopelessly retarded, tbh.

Gotta start putting out threads boyyo. Can’t be a greycel if ya going to be here for a while.

Greyceldom is worse than inceldom :feelsbadman:

The only reason I bother posting at all is because I desire a reputation on here, yet I still find myself second guessing and getting paranoid whenever I contribute to anything.
This is a meme and all, but I don't think just posting here will get you a reputation, you have to be unlike the others (high IQ threads, extremely low effort, postmaxxing) to actually gain a reputation on here.

You can start low inhib maxxing here.
Drink your favorite Alcohol, get shit faced and keep posting
full

You can start low inhib maxxing here.
Drink your favorite Alcohol, get shit faced and keep posting
full
dude wtf you just made me look at my window and realize its morning, your posts from yesterday still felt like from 10 minutes ago

dude wtf you just made me look at my window and realize its morning, your posts from yesterday still felt like from 10 minutes ago
I am John Titor
full

This is a meme and all, but I don't think just posting here will get you a reputation, you have to be unlike the others (high IQ threads, extremely low effort, postmaxxing) to actually gain a reputation on here.
I wouldn't say that - the most active posters here are well known despite only putting average effort into their posts.

it's ok I usually just reply to good posts because I can't think of any myself. just be a background character theory.

Go on posting nigga, when I used to post on 4chan or here it was the same and low Im low inhib af (online and offline)

Just Shitpost Theory

Postmaxxing to NTdom

Joined Nov 7, 2019

It gets worse the older you become. Your post count drops to once a week. Sometimes once a month.

Once I started to become low inhib I started to post more JFL

This forum has actually helped me open up a bit. I can post stuff I wouldn't be able to post elsewhere without tons of idiots piling on me.

I get anxiety when I get messaged on reddit. Often, I let them build up to 10+ or 20+ and then click on them but don't read them. Inhib levels off the charts.

Having the need to vent is what usually inspires me to post and make threads. You have to utilize your pain.

The only reason I bother posting at all is because I desire a reputation on here
mhhh....
even top posters are forgotten in a week if they stop posting or get banned.
the only way of achieving a lasting reputation is doing something meaningful in the real world