Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over if you're sub5

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
If a girl says she doesn't like fuckboys, she is fucking lying.
If a girl says she doesn't like cunts, she is fucking lying.
If you have a nice face you can be a douchebag, fuckboy, animal abuser, female abuser.. just anything. There are plenty of proofs and I witnessed this myself just 30 minutes ago. The blackpill is insane guys if you witness it with your own eyes and have first hand experience.

If you're interested in my experiment I did just 30 minutes ago https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1288

Yeah no shit, but raise it to 6/10. Sub 6 = you were never alive.

Sparky said:
PSLI standards or real life standards?

PSL obviously my dude. This forum = PSL only tbh tbh

Life as a sub8 is a fucking scam boyo

marin said:
Life as a sub8 is a fucking scam boyo

It is. We can't experience the life fully, we just have options for LDAR or surgeries.

It's like a bottleneck on PC. Your processor is good(personality) but graphics card is shit(looks) therefore we can't get the maximum FPS(life).

Sparky said:
What PSL rating do you think someone with legit high functioning autism will have to be before he can be a slayer?

7/10 IMO.
Maybe 6/10.

Options in life for an sub 5 subhuman

1)marry a golddigger and be cucked in an open relationshid/divorce raped

2)Die virgin

3)Uprising

Sparky said:
Only saying to see if there’s still hope for me (I’m willing to go all out with looksmaxing by the way). All the people I PM’d my pic to think I could reach a PSL 7 with jaw implants, hunter eyes fillers + peptides  and mk-677 to increase my height and frame.

I was under the impression I might need to looksmax to a PSL 8 due to autism to be able to slay. But PSL 8 is just unobtainable unless you’re really genetically blessed.

Do you have legit autism? Are you high functioning? Can you PM me your pic?

Ratings are arbitruary. If you are a 20+ virgin it's basically over.

VileGeneticTrash said:
Yeah no shit, but raise it to 6/10. Sub 6 = you were never alive.

nah  4.25+/10 PSL and you are able to find a girlfriend. Not slay of course but not truecel either.

Sub 5 really have it hard.

Unless you are legit rich,afluent and high status it is legit over for you in 2018.

Oh and good luck getting anything of the mentioned while everyone hates you and wants you to fail.

Sparky said:
Only saying to see if there’s still hope for me (I’m willing to go all out with looksmaxing by the way). All the people I PM’d my pic to think I could reach a PSL 7 with jaw implants, hunter eyes fillers + peptides  and mk-677 to increase my height and frame.

I was under the impression I might need to looksmax to a PSL 8 due to autism to be able to slay. But PSL 8 is just unobtainable unless you’re really genetically blessed.

Holy shit boyo, 7/10 psl potential I wish you luck on your journey.

Sparky said:
As a 5”7 manlet, it REALLY depends on how much height I can get from mk-677 + peptides. Even gaining just 2 or 3 inches would work wonders as shoe lifts could easily bring me to the golden 6ft mark without it looking too conspicuous.

How old are you? I'm taking it too I grew  1 inch in 5 months I were expecting better results tbh but I'll keep taking it and ill start take ai too.

Sparky said:
18 years old, 19 in feb. I have very long legs compared to the rest of my body but a tiny torso. As my knee plates have probably fused it’ll be my torso that grows which is great because not only will I ben taller but better proportioned. It should also work wonders for mum frane. I plan on on taking it with aromasin and peptides.

Shout out to FLAYER from sluthate. He gives amazing advice on substances to increase growth and has such an encyclopaedic knowledge on biology and how to gain muscle and increase frame/height. He’s the one that pointed me in the right direction. Guys an angel

Do you have a link?

This is true. I'm a sub3 on a good day and people never take you seriously. Needless to say I've given up on women completely. When I did try back in high school, I shit you not the fucking cunt laughed at me. 

I want to die.

sub8 mate.
Woman don't go for anthing less nowadays.
80/20 rule is ingrained in them by now and they act that way.
The only positive if it is that you'll see a lot more 30 or 40+ woman cry "where all the good men are" in the near future after Chad dumps them.

€: If you're a 5 or above you can become a betabux provider.
But you'd have to live with the knowledge that your "wife" will have no problems to simply go out and get fucked by Chad while calling you on the phone saying she'll work a bit longer that night.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Sub 5 really have it hard.

Unless you are legit rich,afluent and high status it is legit over for you in 2018.

Oh and good luck getting anything of the mentioned while everyone hates you and wants you to fail.

So much this. Everyone wants sub5s to fail. Even your friends.. If your friend see you succeed they get envious and they want to ruin your success