Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over if you’re seeing this

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Chad is getting a blow job while you rot on .is to usher in the new year

most of you are completely disassociated with Festivities, time and the social significance of life events like New Years

This is a very dark incel trait. It is the equivalent of being a hermit or troll during the Middle Ages.

under a bridge eating garbage and cooming in ur hand while the humans enjoy life and festivities up above
stop motion monster GIF by Charles Pieper

Water is wet

This is a very dark incel trait. It is the equivalent of being a hermit or troll during the Middle Ages.
under a bridge eating garbage and cooming in ur hand while the humans enjoy life and festivities up above

Brutal. And over.

life as a bridge troll could be comfy tbh

humans scared of me and leave me alone and I get to eat any unfortunate bridgegoers late at night that bother me

though I might get slain by a chad knight and his orbiter squires

humans scared of me and leave me alone and I get to eat any unfortunate bridgegoers late at night that bother me

The state of .is comfy and rotting unbothered by Chad dominating your existence and driving you in to the shadows to find comfort as a defeated sub mammal

this is very sad for us :feelscry:
Over and over

I'm above ground

My life never began. At the very least I can try to inflict as much suffering on the normies that rejected me as i possibly can before I die.

most of you are completely disassociated with Festivities, time and the social significance of life events like New Years

stop motion monster GIF by Charles Pieper
No, it's already midday.

Fakecels will see this post much later :society:

Chad gets at least a kiss for a new years eve. His partner might be too drunk and tired to blow him after that but they usually have sex before in the middle of the day or right the next day. During new year's eve hotels are full of couples. They fuck like rabbits. Many are too young to have their own place so they go to a hotel after a party to bang.

Yeah, every day of the year is the same including the birthday.

I am a big ugly scary ogre with long hair that's balding and a short beard. My small beady eyes on top of a large forehead head with a small lower 3rd is a nightmarefuel for the average woman.

Chad gets at least a kiss for a new years eve. His partner might be too drunk and tired to blow him after that but they usually have sex before in the middle of the day or right the next day. During new year's eve hotels are full of couples. They fuck like rabbits. Many are too young to have their own place so they go to a hotel after a party to bang.

Yeah, every day of the year is the same including the birthday.

I am a big ugly scary ogre with long hair that's balding and a short beard. My small beady eyes on top of a large forehead head with a small lower 3rd is a nightmarefuel for the average woman.
How tall are you :shock:
No, it's already midday.
No I’m the USA it wasn’t

over if your not American tbh

Last edited:
How tall are you :shock:

over if your not American tbh
189-190 cm, 6'2 almost 6'3 broad shoulders 95 kg in weight or 210 lbs , I have a huge head, small eyes and small mouth

189-190 cm, 6'2 almost 6'3 broad shoulders 95 kg in weight or 210 lbs , I have a huge head, small eyes and small mouth
Skull mogger with Chad height if you’re also white just gtfo out

Skull mogger with Chad height if you’re also white just gtfo out
My lower 3rd is cartoonishly small, I am so short sighted that I am nearly legally blind. That means that my eyes are fucking tiny you mongoloid bitch. They are also brown. I have to renew my driver's license every 3 years because of my eye issues. I started wearing glasses at 6 but could start wearing them at 5 or 4 :cryfeels:

:feelswhat:

Face wise I am ugly as fuck. So ugly that even Asian women reject me online despite being white

My lower 3rd is cartoonishly small, I am so short sighted that I am nearly legally blind. That means that my eyes are fucking tiny you mongoloid bitch. They are also brown. I have to renew my driver's license every 3 years because of my eye issues. I started wearing glasses at 6 but could start wearing them at 5 or 4 :cryfeels:

:feelswhat:

Face wise I am ugly as fuck. So ugly that even Asian women reject me online despite being white
Are you in the USA ?

If you stop being fat you would get laid in many places
Used to be 85 kg at my height, didn't help me get laid at all. Many places as in? South East Asia? Maybe if they open the borders again. Even then a trip would cost me at least two local wages

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Ironically over for under-a-bridge-cels.

Based Yabuki Joe avi