Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its Over If You're Low Social Status

Y

youthislife

Veteran
got ghosted by my oneitis and another girl I liked after they found out I have a low following on instagram. If you have a low following on instagram/snapchat its over.

Story of my life. Strong username

Last edited:
got ghosted by my oneitis and another girl I liked after they found out I have a low following on instagram. If you have a low following on instagram/snapchat its over.
social media is engineered to reinforce their social engineering programs. If you sucummended to their rue your social rankings would go up.

I didn't mean it be offensive, I'm no social status since I'm neet, I just wanted some suicidefuel for us

it's not offensive

it's just insane suicidefuel lol

this is kind of the only "social media" i use

holy fuck at all the red flags i must put up

it's not offensive

it's just insane suicidefuel lol

this is kind of the only "social media" i use

holy fuck at all the red flags i must put up

I know the pain, you want to rope together?

Good looks = more chances that status is also good
Not only lookscel, but statuscel and moneycel, cccombo...

I am ugly, low iq, socially awkward, broke AND low social status. I am by far the truest truecel here.

this only applies to normies goodlooking guys can get away with it can get away with it

I'm fucked then

Yep, the chads who are seen by others as cool are the ones who will get girls... and I am fucked since I'm kinda quiet, especially compared to the chads

I am ugly, low iq, socially awkward, broke AND low social status. I am by far the truest truecel here.

If you want to stop being socially awkward... I would recommend you looksmax before learning any social skills, because your social skills will be viewed as poor if your appearance is bad

If you want to stop being socially awkward... I would recommend you looksmax before learning any social skills, because your social skills will be viewed as poor if your appearance is bad
I have been looksmaxxing for months now.

My status is the reason I'm incel not my looks

My status is the reason I'm incel not my looks
What will you say if ill tell you that there are men on Earth who was fucked being homeless/poor for their looks?

Low social status often results from being unattractive.

What will you say if ill tell you that there are men on Earth who was fucked being homeless/poor for their looks?
I will assume they are old post wall women no young attractive girl would hookup with a homeless guy

i don't use either. i never set one up because i had no phone and no friends