Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over if you're in any of these countries

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
blue=Countries with more females than males.
green=Countries with the same number of males and females
pink=Countries with more males than females. [IT'S OVEEERR BOI]
No data

Nuke all pink countries, inceldom doesn't exist on average lol

Shouldn't blue be male and pink be female?

This has triggered my autism tbh

Asian countries like China kill of females and prefer males and countries that do have more females are going to be around 60+ as males have a shorter life span due to many reasons.

Pinkcels on suicide watch.

I live in a blue country and I still can’t find a girl. She would rather be alone then be with me

it's more over for bluecels tbh

Literally all Muslim shitholes. I am not surprised those dudes are all becoming hERoes.

In the US there’s like 119 million male and somewhere 122-126 Million foids. It’s over.

Literally all Muslim shitholes. I am not surprised those dudes are all becoming hERoes.
in some of those countries moneymaxxed guys can hoard up to 4 holes too.

its super over for them

It's over for pinkcels because pink countries are ethnic.

Blue just means more females competing for chad

Aren't blue countries only blue because old foids live longer than old men?

Only foids between 18 - 35 should count.

Only foids between 18 - 35 should count.
You got a point. Life expectancy in modern countries is higher for females.

low IQ thread. As if the amount of females would make any difference.

I agree, even if there were double the amount of females with the current hypergamy levels, nothing would change.

I'd rather less foids, I've given up and obviously know I'm not getting laid so I'd also rather have more men than foids

The number of muslimcels is probably higher than I thought :(

i don't know how australia ended up with it's gender ratios

"even" still means more men than women because of hypergamy and women being selective and only going for chads

fuck this country, I want out, everywhere you go it's a sausage fest

Yes. For example Russia looks very blue but life expectancy is 66.4 for men and 77.2 for females, but the gender ratio is 1.04 for the 15-24 age bracket. Source by u/weirdcel, https://www.laenderdaten.de/bevoelkerung/sex_ratio.aspx

If we look at the world's stats, we're still leaning towards a 60-67 Million surplus men. This massive imbalance is created mainly in China and India, respectively having 33M and 35M surplus men, by 2020. These men will certainly die celibate.
https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post...-many-men-china-and-india-battle-consequences

Having more foids than males doesn't mean shit when they all search for Chad anyways

There are more females in the higher age range. Under 30, more males. Over 50, the ratio of AVAILABLE females to male is like 2 to 1. Female life expectancy is longer. Men die in wars, risky jobs and bad hobbies, like fast driving, piloting planes, drinking, mountain climbing, etc.

This statistic doesn't mean shit. Most of those excess women are old widows. On average, for every 100 women born 101 men are born, which means eventually, without war, men will outnumber women. It also means that the number of young, fertile women is probably the same or lower as young, fertile men.

@NEETAndTidy @DeformAspergerCel @Insomniac just connecting some dots here.

US is blue but most users of this site are from there. You are missing the 80/20 rule my dude.