Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you haven't talked to a girl in over a year

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Been 3 years for me boyos and I live on campus at a large college. Jfl, it's OVER

Its been years since i've had a proper conversation with a foid.

Does talking to the cashier counts?

Being incel in college must be hell.. I didn’t go to college cause my legs aren’t long enough and I don’t have enough hair. Saved myself from hell

I sometimes talk to my neighbor, around once/twice per month. I assume she is in her late 30s/early 40s. She has a cat and takes her for walks like a dog so I assume she lives alone and is in shape btw. I remember once when she was patting a stray dog while being on her knees with mini shorts, of course I hot a boner. Since I'm ok with talking to people withing my comfort zone I sometimes let my imagination go wild while looking at her, don't know how but I manage to hide my boners really well. I got no idea how can I get beyond just talking tho. I also sometimes talk to girls in my class mostly about work related stuff.

Being incel in college must be hell.. I didn’t go to college cause my legs aren’t long enough and I don’t have enough hair. Saved myself from hell

It is man. That's why I try to never leave my room, unless I have to go to a class.

Ah, that would be me next month (11 months since I last had a genuine conversation with a femoid). Pass the rope.

I am less then 2 years away from college, got any experiences to tell me in PMs since I'm curious what happens to a average incel there.

I am less then 2 years away from college, got any experiences to tell me in PMs since I'm curious what happens to a average incel there.

Bro you're like 15 you don't belong here

been half a decade since I've touched a gal

It is man. That's why I try to never leave my room, unless I have to go to a class.
I wouldn’t survive a walk from the dorm room to class tbh.

MAYBE if I was wearing like 4” lifts and had a wig or a hat on all the time and was so drunk that I was something resembling NT

I wouldn’t survive a walk from the dorm room to class tbh.

MAYBE if I was wearing like 4” lifts and had a wig or a hat on all the time and was so drunk that I was something resembling NT

Luckily I only have to leave my room 3 times a week. Skip Wednesday's and Friday's, other classes are all consecutive so I don't have to go to dorm and back. It is suifuel though, seeing all the normies and chads with their qt314 gfs

Luckily I only have to leave my room 3 times a week. Skip Wednesday's and Friday's, other classes are all consecutive so I don't have to go to dorm and back. It is suifuel though, seeing all the normies and chads with their qt314 gfs
What’s your height and Norwood?

its been about a year for me.

Imagine being Norwood 3 in college.. would you drop out?

I’ve been Norwood 3 since 18.. I’m 5’9” too

I started balding at 14 man, I know how it feels. Luckily, mine has been pretty slow progressing, unlike yours. I want to drop out man. Tbh though, I'd just wear a hat all the time if it was NW 3. Get on fin if you aren't, I got on as soon as I turned 18

I started balding at 14 man, I know how it feels. Luckily, mine has been pretty slow progressing, unlike yours. I want to drop out man. Tbh though, I'd just wear a hat all the time if it was NW 3. Get on fin if you aren't, I got on as soon as I turned 18
I’m on 3 grams of setipiprant a day.. I think it’s working.. no sexual sides to seti but I’m pretty sure I’ll eventually get mercury poisoning.. most people dose setipiprant in milligrams. I can’t afford to lose any more hair otherwise I won’t have a chance at ever living my life, better safe than sorry

I’m on 3 grams of setipiprant a day.. I think it’s working.. no sexual sides to seti but I’m pretty sure I’ll eventually get mercury poisoning.. most people dose setipiprant in milligrams. I can’t afford to lose any more hair otherwise I won’t have a chance at ever living my life, better safe than sorry

Haven't heard of seti but seems similar to fin. Gl

It works downstream of DHT.. no affect on DHT at all

Just wear a hat all the time tbh ngl man. Honestly I'm probably more like NW 1.75 and it's really clear walking around campus how much worse my hairline is than most others. Cant imagine NW3