Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you have small feminine hands/wrists

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
A woman's hand should only be slightly larger than your palm. If her hand is almost as big as yours/or more girthy, it's over for you.
When you shake chad's meaty hand, your hand will feel like a soft weiner in a pitcher's glove. (If and when you shake chad's hand, that'll be the closest your hand will ever get to prime pussy)

Small wrists force you to size down a watch/bracelet to fit your subhuman pencil wrists. Women love to be touched by a big meaty testosterone hand. Twink hands will only turn her off and you'll never be able to please her with 2 fingers. Your whole hand would need to go up her pussy to even get her to pretend to orgasm.

I suffer from both of these and I'm thinking of getting robot hands when transhumanism takes place.

I agree. I have the same problem, sausage fingers too. Also I'm not gonna say anything too sexually explicit for fear of breaking the rules but just fyi female orgasm is not primary about insertion of any stripe that's all.

This only applies to primitive females.

There is one race of women that prefer pretty boy guys.

It's over if you have a feminine penis.

I have tiny hands and a feminine digit ratio
Its over for manletcels

fucking kill me

If one was to see my hands on their own, you would think they belonged to a child. About 6 and a half inches long, wrist to tip. The only person I have known with hands smaller than I, is @superighteous, of this forum. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
My hands are huge,but my wrists are tiny,my body looks so awkward.

cope. frame isnt that important, height, face and race is the gamechanger.

If one was to see my hands on their own, you would think they belonged to a child's. About 6 and a half inches long, wrist to tip. The only person I have known with hands smaller than I, is @superighteous, of this forum. :feelsbadman:

Same just measured mine is at 7 inches fucking kill me
cope. frame isnt that important, height, face and race is the gamechanger.

I'm 5'7", my face is fucked, but at least I'm white

Last edited:
Yes, but it makes it easier to become a Tranny. So it's a wash, really.

just kidding

My hands and feet are kind of small. And I want to tell people, "It's just a myth! My penis isn't small!" C'mon penis, we don't have to take this, we're going home.

I have big hands, but tiny dainty wrists. Is there hope for me?

Just curious, what is the circumference of your wrists at the smallest point?

5 1/2 inches circumference. The average is 7.17 inches. I'm a freak
I have big hands, but tiny dainty wrists. Is there hope for me?

You could always just resize a watch to fit on your wrist and hide it. Big hands make up for it though.

If one was to see my hands on their own, you would think they belonged to a child. About 6 and a half inches long, wrist to tip. The only person I have known with hands smaller than I, is @superighteous, of this forum. :feelsbadman:
the one reason i hate handshakes

You could use your tiny girly hands to give me a handjob.

Last edited:
I have less than average sized hands and tiny wrists but in the format of a neanderthal wide hand.
It looks like the hand of those icelandic powerlifters but pocket version.

That is why you should never racemix and give birth to genetic trash like myself.

I vividly remember from high school that a girl was laughing at me because she had bigger hands than me :feelsrope: Also my upper body is very short compared to my long legs and arms, with pretty muscular thighs but stick figure lower legs.

Featured-on-CuckTears-tier post

There's no need to make us appear delusional or dysmorphophobic to cucks. They like their wristcel meme too much.

Tiny wrists and hands don't matter if you've got the face and height (mostly the face though) to make up for it

6 inch wrists but the bigger issue is my hands. I constantly get handmogged by foids, every single day.

Tiny wrists and hands don't matter if you've got the face and height (mostly the face though) to make up for it

Problem is my face doesn't make up for it. And I'm a 5'7" faggot. I'm doomed for hell.

Thank I'm finished. Over before it began. Skeletal degenerative condition.

4.5 inches. God damn, I knew they were tiny. Fml.
actually it’s 5”. Just properly measured it, but still. Fuck!

Last edited:
4.5 inches. God damn, I knew they were tiny. Fml.
actually it’s 5”. Just properly measured it, but still. Fuck!

Legit king of wristcels. How da fuk can a man have 5 inch wrists.

What's your waist size, shoulder width and weight? For science my man. The theory is if you are a wrist/framecel usually you are also skinny and narrow as fuk.

My wrists are 6.5 inches and I feel small as fuk.

It's not over. Just pretend it's a girl giving you a handjob.

seeing my terrible wrists mostly just reminds me of my general estrogenic bad frame (wide hips, bad shoulders), i doubt it's what sinks me or anyone

small hand/foot size could get you mogged by a foid, but by then you're already close to them