Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over if you grew up with allergies /sinus problems

That's totally me. Mouthbreathercel

old theory, people are affected by that, and it can be easily fixed with surgery, being short and ethnicel is far waaaaay worst than this bullshit.
As an allergycel and chincel, knowing I may have had a shred of a chance without severe allergies... this is depressing as fuck

When I got allergies, I would just snort all the time. Never mouthbreathed and I stopped getting them around 11 or so.

They did not have allergies when I was a kid, back in the 1960's. It was unheard of.
This is recent. I'm guessing because of all the chemicals in the environment and the food.
In my elementary school, in the 1960's and 1970's, I don't remember ANYONE having an allergy. Nobody.

That's me. I'm a severe allergycel and grew up with my nose always stuffy.

And now vaccines are giving kids a 32x higher chance of developing allergies, so there's a whole new generation of incels inbound

That's me. I'm a severe allergycel and grew up with my nose always stuffy.

Same, I was hooked on nasal spray for 3 years, kicked the habit for almost 2 months now under doc recommendation, nose still stuffy. Also anything that helps with the stuffiness gives me erectile dysfunction because of the way vasoconstrictors work.

Same, I was hooked on nasal spray for 3 years, kicked the habit for almost 2 months now under doc recommendation, nose still stuffy. Also anything that helps with the stuffiness gives me erectile dysfunction because of the way vasoconstrictors work.
I'm still fucked. Literally high on every kind of allergy medication there is or I can't breathe.

They did not have allergies when I was a kid, back in the 1960's. It was unheard of.
This is recent. I'm guessing because of all the chemicals in the environment and the food.
In my elementary school, in the 1960's and 1970's, I don't remember ANYONE having an allergy. Nobody.
Roundupcel
Monsantocel

I'm still fucked. Literally high on every kind of allergy medication there is or I can't breathe.

What do the ENT doctors tell you? You probably need a turbinoplasty and/or septoplasty. It can be a risky procedure though from what I hear

What do the ENT doctors tell you? You probably need a turbinoplasty and/or septoplasty. It can be a risky procedure though from what I hear
None recommended surgery. Just nose spray and high dosage (multiple tablets) of antihistamines daily.