Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's over if you feel nostalgic for this forum

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I fondly remember joining this forum back in November of 2022 and spending entire nights making posts and comments. I met so many cool incels back then and had a lot of fun engaging in discord raids (before the platform was completely cucked) with brocels.

Does anyone else hold nostalgic memories related to this forum?

I only lurked very briefly last year and I wish @Animecel2D was still around, he was the star of the forum.

This forum is officially dead. Not only @Animecel2D, @Transcended Trucel and @BraincelsRefugee are gone, but even @Intellau_Celistic self-deleted. We just lost an actual incel user on an incel forum jfl.

I only lurked very briefly last year and I wish @Animecel2D was still around, he was the star of the forum.
He was definitely a quality user. A lot of good users are sadly not here anymore. It's a shame but most guys inevitably get bored and move on.

This forum is officially dead. Not only @Animecel2D, @Transcended Trucel and @BraincelsRefugee are gone, but even @Intellau_Celistic self-deleted.
@Intellau_Celistic? The number one shit poster? Nooooo :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Tbh I thought he was a bot at times

This forum is officially dead.
Still seems active, but yeah the quality has gone down for sure.
Not only @Animecel2D, @Transcended Trucel and @BraincelsRefugee are gone, but even @Intellau_Celistic self-deleted. We just lost an actual incel user on an incel forum jfl.
Brutal.

I only joined a few months ago and I already look back on some moments lol.
your banning, the incel movie nights and the Amelie Cheung lulzfest just to name some off the top of my head.
there will be many more to come in the future.

I only joined a few months ago and I already look back on some moments lol.
your banning, the incel movie nights and the Amelie Cheung lulzfest just to name some off the top of my head.
there will be many more to come in the future.
Happy to hear that. This forum is truly the only safe space for incel outcasts. Without it we'd all be completely alone.

I literally feel nostalgia from when I joined in May this year. Had many great discussions about the effects of teenage loneliness and missing teen love with a few users. Seems lately there are less actual discussions and more shitposts. Not that I hate shitposts btw, just doesn't feel like there is as much active discussion. Perhaps this is because it is summer now and people are less depressed so spend less time on here

I feel nostalgic for this forum. Beyond over.

I literally feel nostalgia from when I joined in May this year. Had many great discussions about the effects of teenage loneliness and missing teen love with a few users. Seems lately there are less actual discussions and more shitposts. Not that I hate shitposts btw, just doesn't feel like there is as much active discussion. Perhaps this is because it is summer now and people are less depressed so spend less time on here
Don't worry. That's just how it is in the summer. All the teenage fakecels come out to troll the forum because they have more free time. They'll leave as soon as summer break ends.

Don't worry. That's just how it is in the summer. All the teenage fakecels come out to troll the forum because they have more free time. They'll leave as soon as summer break ends.
Yeah, I figured that, lol. Forum seemed a lot better before summer was fully in session

It's because of summer vacation and the zoomies come out to play

I miss so many old users it’s unreal.

I once cried seeing my private chats and seeing 80% of everyone is literally banned or left the server or never ever opened it again.
I miss some of my online friends. Over if you get nostalgic for the Internet. Aspie trait tbh.

Over if you’re nostalgic for 2022 era of this forum. I miss browsing this forum in spring 2020- mid 2020 during my bluepilled years but relating to some of these posts and seeing the forum in its prime.

My
First account is from 2021

Yeah I get some nostalgia from it

I have nostalgia for looksmax, not this piece of shit
Over if you’re nostalgic for 2022 era of this forum. I miss browsing this forum in spring 2020- mid 2020 during my bluepilled years but relating to some of these posts and seeing the forum in its prime.

My
What was your old username

I once cried seeing my private chats and seeing 80% of everyone is literally banned or left the server or never ever opened it again.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: always brutal seeing pals you'll likely never come in contact with again.

I have nostalgia for looksmax, not this piece of shit

What was your old username
Looksmax is shit. Stfu.

My
I only ever started lurking in 2022 so I wouldn't know.