Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if people are telling you that "girls aren't that important"

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
NOBODY seriously believes this. The people who were closest to me and cared the most were always trying to convince me to talk to some girl or the other. But others? "Forget about girls dude...they don't matter". These are the same dumbfucks who have girlfriends themselves and they never actually say it to their friends who have potential. Instead it's the ugly, socially challenged ethnics like me who have to hear this crap. It's fucking absurd that they have the nerve to say this to people who are already hurting inside.

Literally equivalent to others teling us "looks arent important", when yiu have been called ugly before and shit

Literally equivalent to others teling us "looks arent important", when yiu have been called ugly before and shit

Food and water isn't important tbh bro it's not a big deal lol

If someone say to my face this shit I will go ER

NOBODY seriously believes this. The people who were closest to me and cared the most were always trying to convince me to talk to some girl or the other. But others? "Forget about girls dude...they don't matter". These are the same dumbfucks who have girlfriends themselves and they never actually say it to their friends who have potential. (SHEEP SHALL LEAD YOU ASTRAY)

NEver heard that. I always get told I'm cute and I am going to make a girl really happy some day.

Love is for Bitches

LMFAO you paid for something thats free boyo / FREE!

Also fucking a prostitute and not paying

Or would you give the bitch money first?

this is the point where its over and normies are calling in damage control

NEver heard that. I always get told I'm cute and I am going to make a girl really happy some day.

attachment.php

"cute" just fucking lol at this subhuman LARPing

This thread is lit lol

If i pay for a piece of shit that came out of someones ass does that make it more valuable than the piece no one paid for?

I will catch you if you post again @cocksucker we'll see who sucks cock fakecel fuck

They just tell you it because they know you are a losr that cannot get laid

being able to have sex regularly would literally save my life

We need them to have children. That's the only reason they are important.

humans are social creatures, the only ones telling you spending your whole life alone without any sort of intimacy obviously doesnt know what true isolation is....

i sure do.

Last edited:
humans are social creatures, the only ones telling you spending your whole lift alone without any sort of intimacy obviously doesnt know what true isolation is....

i sure do.
I wonder how incels coped in the 80's and 90's before internet. All they had was cable and the telephone and drugs.

I wonder how incels coped in the 80's and 90's before internet. All they had was cable and the telephone and drugs.
yeah I've wondered that myself, must've been rough

You evolved solely to pork a bitch. It's all that matters.