Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Its over if a foid doesn't want you to impregnate her

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Imagine if a stacy would let you fuck her raw with no (((condoms))) and just coom deep inside her sloppy cunty vagina and just screams "fuck me harder".
This is what chad gets on the daily and we will never come close to doing that once.
We will never have any of these positive life experiences.
Soys tell us to just be postive bro but it is impossible to become optimistic if your life is going horrible because of your genes.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I just want to feel what others can feel for just existing :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

Fucking sloppy cunt whore foid sluts should all burn in hell (in video game) :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Being positive when your life has nothing positive in it is a massive cope. It’s like telling a starving african kid to look at the bright side.

Over for only 1 replycels :feelsseriously::feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

Imagine if a stacy would let you fuck her raw with no (((condoms))) and just coom deep inside her sloppy cunty vagina and just screams "fuck me harder".
This is what chad gets on the daily and we will never come close to doing that once.
We will never have any of these positive life experiences.
Soys tell us to just be postive bro but it is impossible to become optimistic if your life is going horrible because of your genes.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I just want to feel what others can feel for just existing :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

Fucking sloppy cunt whore foid sluts should all burn in hell (in video game) :feelsaww::feelsaww:
This thread deserves more views. And yes I understand.

just get a pocket pussy...

Can't imagine this tbh when every interaction i have with foids is like:ok now keep 6 feet distance between us I am very scared of covid:foidSoy:.And then they play with :chad: s hair next to me and hug him and they let him grope them

Society is full of privileged scum.

I think you're right OP but I'd be interested in reading up more about it. Is it possible for a foid to have real sexual attraction without wanting to be impregnated? It sounds impossible, considering the ultimate purpose of sexual attraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back