Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ITS OVER, I have CANCER

disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
I was diagnosed with cancer on Monday.
Its over, chemo will destroy what remains of my hairline and looks. God is so cruel to me :feelsrope:
I don’t even smoke or drink and I got cancer meanwhile Chad will spend the next fifty years smoking and doing drugs and will die peacefully in his sleep beside his wife:woke:

:feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: This is beyond brutal

It's actually a life fuel OP. I don't know why you're so upset about it.

Ded srs?, or are you larping?.

Its over, chemo will destroy what remains of my hairline and looks. God is so cruel to me :feelsrope:
I don’t even smoke or drink and I got cancer meanwhile Chad will spend the next fifty years smoking and doing drugs and will die peacefully in his sleep beside his wife:woke:
Which cancer and what stage

There is always the option to let nature take its course.

thats fucking brutal man,i hope you get better

Puré fucking lifefuel tbh.

I'm very sorry to hear your situation OP, nature seems to hate us all while Chad and Stacy idgaf and be healthy. You didn't deserve this
situations like this is why I doubt there is a benevolent god jfl
Also (((nvm)))
Which cancer and what stage
and
Puré fucking lifefuel tbh.
Id feel the same tbh. Easy death, and no responsibility
It's actually a life fuel OP. I don't know why you're so upset about it.

You guys have no fucking idea how terrible of a disease cancer really is. I've seen ppl wishing to be dead b4 it eventually consumes their bodies. The suffering and toll those patients have to suffer is beyond unimaginable, stop coping about ending your lives in such terrible ways and think in something else pls.

You guys have no fucking idea how terrible of a disease cancer really is. I've seen ppl wishing to be dead b4 it eventually consumes their bodies. The suffering and toll those patients have to suffer is beyond unimaginable, stop coping about ending your lives in such terrible ways and think in something else pls.
they act like cancer is the only way to die, if you're so keen on dying just fucking neck yourself, cancer is a slow painful process of dying, calling it lifefuel is beyond retarded

Oh I didn’t know it hurts. Suicidefuel then.
they act like cancer is the only way to die, if you're so keen on dying just fucking neck yourself, cancer is a slow painful process of dying, calling it lifefuel is beyond retarded
I didn’t know man ;/

Stage 2 Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) is a type of lymphoma in which cancer originates from a specific type of white blood cells called lymphocytes. Symptoms may include fever, night sweats, and weight loss.[2] Often there will be non-painful enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, under the arm, or in the groin

:feelsrope:

:feelsohgod: Sorry boyo , Goo luck

What's the point of enduring pain if you aren't gonna die?

Wishing you all the best, OP.

I'm sorry OP. Seems like you hoped to cope for many years ahead.
Probably I'd still like to swap lives. It wouldn't have the responsibility of my own death.

Sorry to hear that, man.

I'm sorry man. You don't deserve to suffer even more.

I'm sorry man
wish you the best

god fucking hates us all

I think my aunt has that and treatments are working very well and keeping her alive and well to the point you wouldn’t know anything was wrong with her unless she told you.

If I’m right about this, it’s one of the very few cancers that there was a huge breakthrough in treatment made on it not all that long ago and if so your chances for survival and living a normal life...well as “normal” as a person can have being one of us anyway...are possibly quite good OP.

Though I think you missed your window to collect on your compensation check from Jewsanto if this shit was caused by their Roundup product?

If it's terminal then remember to do crazy stuff.

That's really tough. I don't know you, but I wish you the best.

Fuck man. Hopefully you recover but if it doesn't look hopeful go ER before you're too weak and incapacitated.

I hope you don't die, OP. Also do you work? If so, now you can go NEET and collect neetbuxx from having cancer.

Well. They are going to kill you for being ugly bro. You should have just avoided the doctors and let nature take it's course. But now they will profit from your slow misery.

I know many dead people that went to the hospital for other things and came home with cancer!

Just megadose vitamin c until "bowel tolerance" bro. Or trust (((them))).

i don't know if you want random stupid internet advice, but from what I know a) the placebo effect is real and can be pretty strong in fighting disease, so "fighting cancer" is not necessarily bullshit b) doctors and nutritionists hate fasting/lowcarb for some reason, but there's some studies saying it can help a lot with diseases, including cancer

pls do your own research when fighting this disease though

Cancermogs me.

i don't know if you want random stupid internet advice, but from what I know a) the placebo effect is real and can be pretty strong in fighting disease, so "fighting cancer" is not necessarily bullshit b) doctors and nutritionists hate fasting/lowcarb for some reason, but there's some studies saying it can help a lot with diseases, including cancer

pls do your own research when fighting this disease though
The placebo effect is very strong. By the way doctors hate ANYTHING that is non scientifically proven, because many of them aren't really aware of how shit works and are quite narrow minded.

The placebo effect is very strong. By the way doctors hate ANYTHING that is non scientifically proven, because many of them aren't really aware of how shit works and are quite narrow minded.
yea, this shit will change eventually but it will be VERY slow

I’m sorry OP

Im sorry man, it sucks.

Sorry OP. Seems like terrible illness.

yea, this shit will change eventually but it will be VERY slow
Think about shit like Jelqing. For most people that have tried it it works. How many doctors will tell you it works? If you are lucky you may find the 1/1000 that says it might possibly work even if it id not risk free. The other 999 will laugh at you.

Both a curse and a gift. Free excuse out. But leave without love

Unsettling this is indeed.

Hope things turn out well for you OP.

Life is cruel bro. I really feel sorry for you. :feelscry: