Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over gonna ldar

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
fuck it ive been suffering for over 6 years. 6 years with no people around, no one gives a shit. i got used to it but a few weeks ago i was social again and got banished from the group now im experiencing the pain i was feeling for 6 years but its worse now because i know how easy others have it. i fucking tried so many times, constant grinding, constant work but no reward. never a reward just more fucking bullshit. if i do not get accepted i will absolutely ER (in minecraft)
fuck white foids they constantly virtue signal but in the end they always go with chad. they hate tyrone they use tryone, chang and abduls to virtue signal untill they make a mistake and then they switch 180 degrees and become crypto KKK members. all white femoids are fucking racist but they wear a mask that they arent.
ill try one more time. 6 months. if this fucking society basnishes me one more time i will fucking er man

Last edited:
i dont even know when last i cried. i want to cry so bad right now but the tears just wont come out
meanwhilst the fucking femoids show fake tears and the whole world comes to their rescue. if i cry infront of others they will murder me

ldaring is based

6 months man. i know how to do some insane ER shit. 6 months if this society gives me any more bullshit to deal with i will er i dont give a fuck anymore
try 2+ decades :society:
2 decades but you probably still have a social life. i live in a student room right now surrounded by subhuman pakistani curry and noodles that confirm the meme every fucking day. fuck this world i want to kill subhumans

6 months man. i know how to do some insane ER shit. 6 months if this society gives me any more bullshit to deal with i will er i dont give a fuck anymore
why 6 months exactly? what are you waiting for to happen?

why 6 months exactly? what are you waiting for to happen?
i am enlisting into the military to hopefully paratrooper and specopsmaxx but if that doesnt work out in the next 6 months i will plan and execute the biggest ER this world has ever seen.

2 decades but you probably still have a social life. i live in a student room right now surrounded by subhuman pakistani curry and noodles that confirm the meme every fucking day. fuck this world i want to kill subhumans
shut the fuck up
its like u greyfags arent even trying

my definition of hate is somethig i want to kill/die/eradicate

i hate white women, i hate virtue signalling losers, i hate noodles, i hate curries, i hate youtubers, i hate people who grew up upper middle class and misuse their privilege, i hate sand niggers, i hate myself i want to fucking die

no one cares. a woman will instantly dry up after hearing that. imagine being so heartless i would want to help whoever is needed because i have compassion a woman has less compassion than a savage animal that hunts and eats its prey when its still alive
i went for a fucking covid test today. this white 2/10 femoid stuck that thing up my nose to gather dna to test for covid and that turnt me on and was the highlight of my day.

later i will go run interval training at night when everyone is asleep
then go to the gym
then nothing else

my life is just pain, loneliness, exile, self hate and alientation

i will have made it when i can go to a warzone and potentially die. imagine how fucking sad that is. other normies maede it when they work at netflix for $250k a year.

i will never have children to save them from this dogshit world man no one cares about me i understand oreo man now

but i will still try david goggins couldve ended like oreo man but he still tried. i will too
i wont discuss my plans for er but it will be worse than bataclan. if europol is reading this i wrote this with my ip exposed, no vpn, no tor, no whonix.

i know cybersecurity and opsec so if i write this in public just know that i would only do this in minecraft/gta :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
Proposes

has to be fake. i am a tryonelite, good frame, good physique, literal paratrooper/specops candidate but a gigastacy like that would never even want to talk to me let alone doing that shit.

this is suicidefuel because if a subhuman like that can get a white femoid to touch him then i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me

that must be sweden or america because i live in western europe and if you dont have a porsche and 9 inch dick showing through your pants white femoids will exile you untill you kill yourself

Ebrace the ldar if you can afford it

Wah wah drama queen bitch.

Wah wah drama queen bitch.
this is exactly what people would think if i expressed my reject status to them.

even japanese rōnin dont have it 1% as hard as i do atleast they had status in their society i come from nothing and am nothing

i should be dead but some dog surgeon saved me when i had appendicitis. i fucking hate doctors for that now. saved my life so i can suffer for a lifetime fucking delusional cucks

I mean I dunno, ever thought like, maybe go for women of your own race??

i am enlisting into the military to hopefully paratrooper and specopsmaxx but if that doesnt work out in the next 6 months i will plan and execute the biggest ER this world has ever seen.

I mean I dunno, ever thought like, maybe go for women of your own race??
have you seen the average shaniqua?
i tried going for darkskinned indian foids but i cant because they smell like curry even thought they are very attractive and have nice hair

have you seen the average shaniqua?
i tried going for darkskinned indian foids but i cant because they smell like curry even thought they are very attractive and have nice hair
Ok yeh

Have fun going ER or whatever