Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for workcels

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Lol

Attachments

• F1MuWpy.png
    F1MuWpy.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 92
I envy the NEETcels that get bux from the government or live with parents that are willing to support them indefinitely. Wageslavery is hell.

I envy the NEETcels that get bux from the government or live with parents that are willing to support them indefinitely. Wageslavery is hell.

Indeed.

Yeah, NEETcels have it easy

Can't blame the bouncer for having seen red.

caption should be life fuel. smug rich chadlites are the worst. fuck em.

Wageslaving will drive you to SUI faster

This is fucking lifefuel. Rich Chad get fucking murdered by Fit Chad. One Chad is dead, another Chad is going to be behind bars for awhile lmao.

Wageslaving is hell, even for some normies who have a wife and children to come home to. It's even worse for incels.

holy fuck that's such a brutal headline

how do you die from one punch

Happens all the time. You fall back and your skull whips back onto the concrete and cracks. You get massive bleeding on the brain. Fighting on concrete should be completely avoided because neither party intends for anyone to die. But when you fight on concrete you always run the risk of either being killed or killing your opponent.