Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over for whites

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I’m applying for a part time job and 80% of the jobs ive seen so far stated that they are specifically looking for ethnic minority workers
Kek, its over for whites, they should just LDAR

I thought whites were supposed to be worshipped?

You can use ethnics as a cheap labour. Whites usually demand more money and free time.

They're looking for women for the most part. Ethnicels are still out of luck.

But a lot of femoids are leading companies now so...
Which one is it?
AdobeStock_111206352.jpeg

where do you live lol

kek, its never over for whites regardless, allah chose them to be the master race in this dunya and the era after the last prophet, because white people werent always the master race, in fact they were trash that didnt take showers and didnt know cleanses, also arab were the biggest degenrate trash before prophet muhammeds time than after they became pious, but now they are cucked trash since the death of the prophet after 1400 years alot can happen

Oh man, it's even worse in the UK I would assume.
Yes we have crazy activists who cry about race 24/7, they copy the BLM movement in America even tho police here don’t even have guns

kek, its never over for whites regardless, allah chose them to be the master race in this dunya and the era after the last prophet, because white people werent always the master race, in fact they were trash that didnt take showers and didnt know cleanses, also arab were the biggest degenrate trash before prophet muhammeds time than after they became pious, but now they are cucked trash since the death of the prophet after 1400 years alot can happen
Niggers will never be the master-race, we are genetic trash

Niggers will never be the master-race, we are genetic trash
not really blacks are phsicallly superior than any other race that has to count for something but somalis i dont what they are good at kek

not really blacks are phsicallly superior than any other race that has to count for something but somalis i dont what they are good at kek
kek its over for somalis on another level
BTW what nigger country do u come from ?

kek its over for somalis on another level
BTW what nigger country do u come from ?
actually somalis are good at long distance running and there women make the best models from africa,

and which nigger country, thats confidantial, im mixed with alot of races, but i can tell you i have tanzanian lineage

actually somalis are good at long distance running and there women make the best models from africa,

and which nigger country, thats confidantial, im mixed with alot of races, but i can tell you i have tanzanian lineage
i can only think of one somali runner, Mo Farah the rest are all kenyans and ethiopians
Ethiopian girls also mog Somali girls
tanzanians are slayers normally

Wakanda wuz real

Chechens are stronger than blacks, and they are white. Non cucked white people are the masterrace.
Scandinavians used to be stronger too, but now they are cucks.

Attachments

• Chechen10.jpg
    Chechen10.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited: