Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for walkcels

• Thread starter MubarakTheCoper
  • Start date
MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
I'm an ugly framecel non-white guy in a mostly white city. I love to walk around my home especially in nice weather. I cope with walking and listening to music. What I noticed when I moved here is that when white women see me coming they cross the road to the other side. This is not the case with men. This never happened to me in the other cities I lived in. I'm not black so the stereotype doesn't have a role here, I'm just ugly ethnic, and that even worse for them. I became sick of feeling like garbage every time I go outside. That why I only go for a walk at night.

Enjoy the feeling and cross the road when they do to fuck with them

Night walks are the way to go

Nov 2017 graycel...:dafuckfeels:

mogs me

It most likely has nothing to do with you, dude.

It most likely has nothing to do with you, dude.
Cope man, he's walking hence he's not driving and guys who can't drive are automatically truecel to most women.

Cope man, he's walking hence he's not driving and guys who can't drive are automatically truecel to most women.
I mean I have had women cross the street too but this only happened at night, during the day they are still comfortable enough not to cross the street.

People cross the street to avoid me too its brutal. I’m white so its not a race thing I just look creepy I guess