Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its ovER for us low iqcels!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I made an online iq test and my score was 78 Fucking 78. I'm more low iq than I thought I was guess I should just rope tbh since I'm ugly, dumb, no money and no status

Where can I do that test?

Your pp was proof enough tbh

Where can I do that test?
just search for iq test on google but they arent 100% accurate like proffesional ones.
Your pp was proof enough tbh
Tenor 1

Never began for dumb and uglycels

People say IQ tests are not accurate, however outside the United States for alot of jobs they administer aptitude tests which is done online and questions range from dog is to cat to pattern recognition, etc it essentially is an IQ test and ranks you against the population to cull the number of applicants, I always score in the bottom 25% so it would probably be an IQ of 80. Don't think suicide though, I am new and looking through the forums for ways to cope.

I made one which took 4 hours my iq was 135 I'm not a brainlet but for sure no genius so fuck these tests they are inaccurate as fuck.
think so too because 78 means I would be kinda retarded which I'm not because i go to high school even tho my humor is pretty retarded

I know completely retarded foids saying the had made an iq tests which says the have an iq of over 160 :lul::lul: and the work an cashier at the local supermarket.
yes thats true Iq test are for normies anyways tbh. I mean foids dont care about our iq more about our looks