Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's over for this manlet, his parents should've taken him to the doctor 4 years ago

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Nothing he can do now, he will stay a pathetic manlet forever :feelsrope:

His mother is trying to save her son from lifelong blue balls; kudos on her, and he should rush immediately to get HGH.

FUCKING BRUTAL try being 5'5 like me

His mother is trying to save her son from lifelong blue balls; kudos on her, and he should rush immediately to get HGH.
It's too late, he's already 17 :feelsrope:

The foidlet mother genes ruined his life. Good. She deserves to suffer for thinking that a tall husband would "nullify" her subhuman genes. All foidlets who marry tallfags deserve this fate.

What was your dumb father thinking marrying a subhuman gnome? :feelshaha:

Dudes are really fucking retarded. They can only think with their dick and think "Omg pussy!" and nothing else matters. :feelskek:

What a pathetic meme gender.

Why do foids not realize their genes contribute to their child's?

Anyway 17 is way too late, you need to start the HGH supplements early, height queen moms need to be proactive with their kids.

At least your mother tried to pass good genes to you. But my mother, she didn't. And both of my parents bluepilled and they say I'm not short. I'm manlet 5,6.:feelsrope:

Dudes are really fucking retarded. They can only think with their dick and think "Omg pussy!" and nothing else matters. :feelskek:

birth weight was low at just under a pound
??? :feelswhat:

5'4 is not terribly short for a foid he should've ended up around 6'-6'2" tbh
At least your mother tried to pass good genes to you. But my mother, she didn't. And both of my parents bluepilled and they say I'm not short. I'm manlet 5,6.:feelsrope:
that's honestly the thing I hate the most. people pretending something isn't a problem while it can be fixed so that you "remain confident/don't become depressed" :feelskek: by the time the bluepills wear out and you can no longer cope it's too late. your life is over. normies are utterly disgusting
My father thankfully doesn't care at all.

Last edited:
It's too late when your 17 you'll be lucky to gain an inch in height without fucking up your internal organs with swelling and blockages

It's over by 17.

His whore of a mother is to be blamed for his misfortune

His dad doesn't care because he doesn't know how much of an advantage his height has given him in life

Nothing he can do now, he will stay a pathetic manlet forever :feelsrope:
brutal i'm 21 and stuck at 5'6
Wish my mom did that for me. But tbh his mom should have never had children at that height

He should just run away from them at this point for a while because they’re going to question his social standing and their relationship goes to shit after your parents lose faith in you socially
His dad doesn't care because he doesn't know how much of an advantage his height has given him in life
brutal i'm 21 and stuck at 5'6

Wish my mom did that for me. But tbh his mom should have never had children at that height
They didn’t have him do much at 14 during his growth spurt :feelsseriously: that’s like negligence to his well being

They didn’t have him do much at 14 during his growth spurt :feelsseriously: that’s like negligence to his well being
i was obese and never allowed to do any sports activities or play with friends cause i grew up in a cult with a helicopter mom. So my T levels were probably extremely nerfed through puberty because of that. Now i'm a failed adult "man"

But it’s her fault in the first place for spreading her midget dna