Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's Over for the UAE.

>35% of UAE is indian though

Cucked country, muh islam is based

Only in Jordan, Qatar and the UAE are girls more comfortable with math than boys.

In Iran, nearly 70% of university graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) are women—a higher percentage than in any other country.

Nearby Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are close, each boasting over 60% female graduates in science, still more of the rest of the world.

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS THAT?:shock:
i knew it . that place in UAE was only bringing cuckoldry to the middle east and will be only bringing that for the next of the coming years

Last edited:
Curries' plan of world domination are beginning jfl

Curry-moggers strike again. They just can't lose: they have arranged marriage, giga based caste system, hot foids, can fuck their cousins and aunts, fasstest growing population and economy, they get all the good positions in tech the Jews don't want and they have cool temples and nature.

In Iran, nearly 70% of university graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) are women—a higher percentage than in any other country.
I don't consider Iran a Muslim country.

Follow @Iranianoldcel to see all the whores btw.

I don't consider Iran a Muslim country.

Follow @Iranianoldcel to see all the whores btw.
I used oman uae jordan too

I just copied what the article said

Fucking cowchads

Jews and Catholics lived in the Middle East since the prophet days. They never banned them from worshipping or having their temples.

Jews and Catholics lived in the Middle East since the prophet days. They never banned them from worshipping or having their temples.
Introducing Hindu polytheism and Cow worship to the Middle East aren't the same thing.

Difference between jews/Christians and a religion where there's a god who gets cucked by another god ,his wife gets stolen and banged for about a million years, the cuck god calls upon hanuman aka the monkey god for his army of baboon warriors to bring the wife back.

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra

Last edited:
emirate is a cucked shithole ttrying to appeal to everyone fuck the UAE and fuck dubai

The country must be incel hell with twice as many males as females.
The state has to keep the slaves happy
Apparently the country as three times as many curries as natives!

emirate is a cucked shithole ttrying to appeal to everyone fuck the UAE and fuck dubai
It's funny to see the gulf countries sell out to try and win favor from westerners only for westerners to still shit on them. I see criticism all the time with soccer teams owned by the gulf nations.

massive cope, they live in one of the best safest countries in the world. strong salaries, great quality of life, best transport/infrastructure on earth, one of strongest passports in world (top10), top healthcare.

what the fuck do you have, incel?

Aren't they trying to get everyone on the abrahamic family bullshit as a proxy to worship kikes? JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

massive cope, they live in one of the best safest countries in the world. strong salaries, great quality of life, best transport/infrastructure on earth, one of strongest passports in world (top10), top healthcare.

what the fuck do you have, incel?
fuck you greyfaggot piece of shit I have saudi arabia and it's based, unlike your pigskin cucked shithole

Aren't they trying to get everyone on the abrahamic family bullshit as a proxy to worship kikes? JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
of course they are trying to appeal to kikes and globohomo, UAE is turning into full cuck mode

Bahrain is Giga-Based :feelsYall:

@Pringle Keep that great Homosexual way of life and Passport faggotry away from me. I rather be a bit poorer than turn into that.
It's even better seeing a woman doing this. There is still some hope left for us

Giga based. All Arabs should do ghar wapsi.

All notice how Arabs look so similar to curries.
Arab copers on sucide watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back