Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ItS ovER for sweatingcels!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I law on my bed with a tanktop(athlet for my turks) and I'm sweating like a waterfall. Its not even warm here only 8 degree celsius and my Window is even open. Fucking hell I hate my incel genes. I sweat like a waterfall in the gym too and it looks stupid.

I sweat so fucking much dude. Showerpill is part of me.

This is why I hate summer.

I suffer from Hyperhidrosis and summer is the worst time for me. I love walking in a hoody in the rain as that's the only time my body is at a stable temperature.

I swear so much from my ass it's embarrassing to get up the seat is always wet no matter what.

Then they told me at work I can't wear shorts I have to wear pants even when it's 100 degrees out. But they let others wear shorts.

It's b/c they're disgusted by me and don't want me to work there. But they're not disgusted by the landwhales. Landwhales are way more respected than incels obv.

Same this past month I've woken up with pretty bad night sweats a few times, it's never happened to me before so I really dont know why, maybe I'm sweating out the dogpill, my body really couldn't handle it.

RIP to all sweatcels

I thought I was the only one? I sweat from the most stupid shit.
10 push ups=sweat storm
higher than 60 Fahrenheit=sweat storm
Test I know I'm gonna ace=sweat storm

Incel genes make life a joke

I like to wear atlet. some are really good like black ones

Just showER br000..... except if you're chad, then females get wet when they sense your pheromones after you're back from the gym :feelsokman:

Just showER br000..... except if you're chad, then females get wet when they sense your pheromones after you're back from the gym :feelsokman:
chad dont need to take shower,he can smell like shit and still get away with it tbh

I swear so much from my ass it's embarrassing to get up the seat is always wet no matter what.

LOL same. In the summer I leave a streak of sweat on the seat. My reason for sweating though is just anxiety over people looking at my face. Makes me sweat like mad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back