Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"It's over for sub-8s" is pure cope

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
I'm sorry, but saying "It's over all sub 8s" is nothing but cope propagated by people who are probably not ugly. I would kill to be a 6/10. You have a point that sub-8s will get cucked in a LTR and not truly loved by women, but a chadlite can easily get laid and have overall more advantages in life. It's not over for them, they have more opportunities in every part of life than any incel can ever dream of.

It's over for sub5s. A 5 can get a girlfriend but that girl will eventually cheat on him with a better looking guy. However you can fuck a crap ton of women when you're a 6/7. Jfl at that sub8 shitty meme. Typical Lookism garbage.

ya im sick of these 6/7s coming here and saying its over they have no idea what its like to be a sub5 curry

42cel said:
I'm sorry, but saying "It's over all sub 8s" is nothing but cope propagated by people who are probably not ugly. I would kill to be a 6/10. You have a point that sub-8s will get cucked in a LTR and not truly loved by women, but a chadlite can easily get laid and have overall more advantages in life. It's not over for them, they have more opportunities in every part of life than any incel can ever dream of.

It's over for autists.

anincelforlifelol said:
It's over for sub5s. A 5 can get a girlfriend but that girl will eventually cheat on him with a better looking guy. However you can fuck a crap ton of women when you're a 6/7. Jfl at that sub8 shitty meme. Typical Lookism garbage.

In terms of sex lives, I’d say it was pretty valid. We’re at the point where women rate 7s as “average” guys and even Tinder will soon enable the option of only women initiating convos with their matches. 20 years ago, hell, even 10 years ago, you could be a 6 and do alright. Now? You’re increasingly finding the door to get smaller and on the verge of closing.

anincelforlifelol said:

It's over for sub 8s of you have zero status also

Twisted said:
It’s over for NON NT sub 8s

And it’s over for sub 7s

Oh look. Of course this faggot who is around the 6 range says this bullshit to use for his excuse on why he continues to post here. You and Octopus need to get the fuck out.

Go to Lookism faggots.

If you're an older man into jb it's over though.

Twisted said:
Do you have any suggestions on how I can erase my autism? 

The only way I see is to looksmax to a 7 (don’t think an 8 is feasible for me due to my narrow skull) and then move to either EE or central/South America where hypergamy isn’t as bad

Yeah, you can never post on here again.

Twisted said:
That would be a royal fucking cope.

You think the truth of the blackpill will just magically vanish if I leave this place?

You know nothing about being a legitimate incel. Go away. And take that trash Octopus with you too.

7/10 NT is where it's at tbh

Yeah, "it's over for sub-8s" is a meme perpetuated by failed normies (a.k.a. 95% of this forum; these people fall in the 4-6/10 range). It's only over for sub 4s, even after looksmaxxing.

saying its not over for sub 8s is a cope

if you are sub 8 you might as well castrate yourself

Popbob said:

It's not a cope, it's the failed normies who are coping by coming here and saying "it's over for sub-8s" when it's not.

Popbob said:

Elaborate bro. If you think a 7/10 can't get casual sex and overall advantages it's probably only beyond over for YOU

42cel said:
Elaborate bro. If you think a 7/10 can't get casual sex and overall advantages it's probably only beyond over for YOU

its not about getting sex, even a 3/10 can trick a women into having sex with him. its about receiving TRUE love and affection which is only capable if you are 8+. anyone who says otherwise isnt blackpilled and still coping

Popbob said:
its not about getting sex, even a 3/10 can trick a women into having sex with him. its about receiving TRUE love and affection which is only capable if you are 8+. anyone who says otherwise isnt blackpilled and still coping

Yes obviously the more attractive you are the more affection and love you will receive. But a 7/10 can still be moderately loved and will be happy with it. It's not over for him, he's having the time of his life.

Popbob said:
jfl its fucking over bro just admit it

I'm a 3/10 so I'm not coping. If you think 7/10 have it as hard as incels you are delusional and probably average yourself.

42cel said:
I'm a 3/10 so I'm not coping. If you think 7/10 have it as hard as incels you are delusional and probably average yourself.

this isnt a competition of who has it worse off either way an "average" guy still wont be loved

It's over for sub-4s. Normies have sex. Or else we would have run out of humans a long time ago.

7/10~the top 20 percent if attractiveness is normally distributed

Popbob said:
this isnt a competition of who has it worse off either way an "average" guy still wont be loved

I said I'm 3/10 because you made it sound like I still have hope of ascending. I agree that average guys should not get into LTRs. But it's far from over for them. I witness them having success with women.

saying "it's over for sub 8s is cope" is cope

iiiTeMpeR said:
saying "it's over for sub 8s is cope" is cope

Yeah ok dude let's invite some chadlites over here because IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THEM BOYO.

Fucking hate the lookism faggotry. I'd kill to be a 6/10 (you probably are one)

42cel said:
Yeah ok dude let's invite some chadlites over here because IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THEM BOYO.

Fucking hate the lookism faggotry. I'd kill to be a 6/10 (you probably are one)

c o p e !
o o
p   p
e      e
!         !

It's generally over for sub 4s but SWIM @ 3.5 scored a 2/10 landwhale by going on a harpooning expedition. Saw it with my two eyes. THAR SHE BLOWS he yelled as he released his seaman chowder.

Popbob said:

Popbob said:

Sex is true love and affection. You just spouted the bluepill there buddy with that monogamous talk.

it’s over for sub 8 ethnics

Jockcel said:
More like it's over for sub5s

sub 5s can get a gf if they're willing to be a bux provider for a landwhale, or if they're extremely lucky, or if they're in the right location.

chainsawcel said:
Sex is true love and affection. You just spouted the bluepill there buddy with that monogamous talk.

wtf are you talking about retard

How is cope when women find 80% of men downright unattractive?

Legit in reality it is over for sub 6 males.

6+ consist of the top 20% so anyone 6 or up should be able to fuck someone

42cel said:

Agree this perpetuate notion is dumb

TheRealChincel said:
In terms of sex lives, I’d say it was pretty valid. We’re at the point where women rate 7s as “average” guys and even Tinder will soon enable the option of only women initiating convos with their matches. 20 years ago, hell, even 10 years ago, you could be a 6 and do alright. Now? You’re increasingly finding the door to get smaller and on the verge of closing.

You never know how attractive women ever found guys. They was reliant on men in the past, so men over estimated their attractiveness. In short women ware and do make up which mean they can spot flaws better. Women attraction scale will be more rigorous because every flaw stand out more to them.

Krispinwah said:

But if they can get laid within their on ethnic group as a 6 or 7 is it really over them?

Weirdcel said:

True. This is the grim reality and because such a low percentage of guys is 6+ their is no way 6+ is not getting women. For God sake 8+ is only 2% of guys

OP was banned: requested

Wut

Krispinwah said:
But if they can get laid within their on ethnic group as a 6 or 7 is it really over them?[/quote]
idk about other ethnic groups but for curries LOL no. curries are literally more likely to fuck a white girl a fellow curry. curry females are the most repulsed by curry males.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Wut
he was tired of the fakes check his thread in off topixs

Saleem said:
6+ consist of the top 20% so anyone 6 or up should be able to fuck someone

42cel said:
Agree this perpetuate notion is dumb

TheRealChincel said:
You never know how attractive women ever found guys. They was reliant on men in the past, so men over estimated their attractiveness. In short women ware and do make up which mean they can spot flaws better. Women attraction scale will be more rigorous because every flaw stand out more to them.

Krispinwah said:
But if they can get laid within their on ethnic group as a 6 or 7 is it really over them?

Weirdcel said:
True. This is the grim reality and because such a low percentage of guys is 6+ their is no way 6+ is not getting women. For God sake 8+ is only 2% of guys

idk about other ethnic groups but for curries LOL no. curries are literally more likely to fuck a white girl a fellow curry. curry females are the most repulsed by curry males.

more like it's over for non-nt sub 7's and NT sub 3's

seriously what kind of crack are you smoking if you think it's over if ur sub8 lol

ppl here never really do never go outside, i see literal fucking subhumans, in high school and college so far LITERAL people who should be literally posting here every second of their free time have like 6 girlfriends and already lost their virginity at 16.

we're all mentalcels guys, if you're here you're fucked and it's game over unless you can by some feat fix your brain

Saleem said:

Well, let’s take it from the 60’s, we can draw a line there as the start of the “modern era”. Average guys were getting with average girls but social media changed that and with each passing innovation, unattractive (sub-7) guys are finding it harder to date, let alone hookup.

whogivesafucc said:

seriously what kind of crack are you smoking if you think it's over if ur sub8 lol

ppl here never really do never go outside, i see literal fucking subhumans, in high school and college so far LITERAL people who should be literally posting here every second of their free time have like 6 girlfriends and already lost their virginity at 16.

we're all mentalcels guys, if you're here you're fucked and it's game over unless you can by some feat fix your brain

You don’t know how long it took for the guy to get that girl, if he’s accepted an open relationship, or how long it’ll take for him to get a new gf.

whogivesafucc said:

Agreed

The thread that broke the camels back. Goodbye friend

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Wut

Yeah because 95% of this forum consists of 4-6/10 fakecels. He got sick of it.