Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for stuttercels

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I've been a stutterer since the age of 6 and now at 25 and I still get stuck on my words plus speak really fast and unclearly... Most of the time I'd rather write everything on a piece of paper...

I also stutter, and it is definitely a killer. It hurts your job prospects, ability to make friends, and of course attract foids. I can't make friends due to stuttering.

Just speak normally bro

I also stutter, and it is definitely a killer. It hurts your job prospects, ability to make friends, and of course attract foids. I can't make friends due to stuttering.
:feelsbadman:

Nah you’re just ugly

Would you fuck a stuttering whore?

My voice is aggravating to listen to. I lisp a lot. I talk fast and I mispronounce words all the time. It's one of the things which I hate about myself the most as it makes day-to-day communication unnecessarily difficult.

@stuttercel lel

I bet someone with severe stuttering problems can eat pussy like a king.

@stuttercel may be would you share with us ur opinion

Honeslty bro I don't stutter but have hard time speaking properly sometimes, I dont know why. Like some words come out in a weird way and so on. Probably anxiety tbh