Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its over for STEMmaxxers in AmeriKKKa. Trump suspends H1B

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★

Some rando Indian stemmaxxer seething on leddit
23EACE86 E470 4444 A1B5 87DC6FBDCF34

Hindu Dindu Nationalists BTFO, aur Trump ke gane gaon behenchodon.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@RREEEEEEEEE
@Caesercel
@Legendarywristcel
@Made in Heaven
@ryhan
@Lookscel

Lifefuel for american incels trying to stemmaxx

Some rando Indian stemmaxxer seething on leddit
View attachment 279712
Hindu Dindu Nationalists BTFO, aur Trump ke gane gaon behenchodon.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@RREEEEEEEEE
@Caesercel
@Legendarywristcel
@Made in Heaven
@ryhan
@Lookscel
Still coping with the failures of your culture I see. This is exactly what I was talking about. No wonder everyone thinks curries are low iq.

Ummm dunno why i'm tagged here I don't want to go to USA neither am I a "hindu nationalist".

This is why you don't leave the land you were born in.

Curries were the only good immigrants apart from europeans. They actually work and are smart. Trump is retarded.

Curries were the only good immigrants apart from europeans. They actually work and are smart. Trump is retarded.
Let them enjoy their latino illegal immigrants which they cannot even stop.

Let them enjoy their latino illegal immigrants which they cannot even stop.
I don't get the hate for curries. I'm european I like indian immigrants. They work hard and don't create drama. Literally the best immigrants you can have jfl

Dont know how to feel about this tbh

It will certainly make it easier for me to find a job

That said if you know your shit you should have no issues getting employed regardless of H1Bs

The problem is that Indians are just spamming their applications and because India is so shit they are willing to work for a couple bucks above the minimum wage

Also when you flood the market with qualified candidates suddenly being a "cultural fit" aka being NT becomes the only factor that matters

This will make it easier for aspies to get jobs

I don't get the hate for curries. I'm european I like indian immigrants. They work hard and don't create drama. Literally the best immigrants you can have jfl

Well, other people who feel that they have been disenfranchised from the deluge of foreign stem labor would not have a similar assessment. It seems as though America is veering towards Isolationism which I don't think will recede anytime soon. I am in support of this decision. America should be hiring American citizens first. The era of globalization has done untold harm to the American populace.

Did you even read?

Well, other people who feel that they have been disenfranchised from the deluge of foreign stem labor would not have a similar assessment. It seems as though America is veering towards Isolationism which I don't think will recede anytime soon. I am in support of this decision. America should be hiring American citizens first. The era of globalization has done untold harm to the American populace.
fair enough. high iq.

What does this have to do with Hindu nationalism?

It's funny how the idiots that make up Trump's base are moaning "they took'er jerbs", as if any of these trailer-dwelling high school dropouts in flyover country would ever be a candidate for a position that H1B visa holders are designed to fill.

The H1B system in general needs reform, but this is just the Trump administration throwing red meat to his base in preparation for November.

JFL at so-called moderate Republicans who claim that they like legal immigrants -- median income of an Indian-American household is $130k a year and they want to turn them away? Lolololol.

Populism is cancer.

What does this have to do with Hindu nationalism?
Tons of dindus on Twitter suck Trump’s little cock and talk about Trump-Modi alliance like it’s some divine intervention by Krishna himself. Retards don’t realise Trump doesn’t give a fuck about India.

normalfag with a girlfriend
dont care
back to the shithole, bro! :dab:

It's funny how the idiots that make up Trump's base are moaning "they took'er jerbs", as if any of these trailer-dwelling high school dropouts in flyover country would ever be a candidate for a position that H1B visa holders are designed to fill.

The H1B system in general needs reform, but this is just the Trump administration throwing red meat to his base in preparation for November.

JFL at so-called moderate Republicans who claim that they like legal immigrants -- median income of an Indian-American household is $130k a year and they want to turn them away? Lolololol.

Populism is cancer.
Trump is just giving his base red meat right before the election, and the executive order will probably get struck down by the Jewish courts in due time, anyway.

America is nothing but a seedy marketplace abound with scams, diseases, and foreign languages. Politics in it is merely a matter of con artistry.

Before STEMmaxxing incels start celebrating: remote work in white collar jobs is getting more and more common - curries and ricecels will just stay in their countries and zoommaxx all day.

Before STEMmaxxing incels start celebrating: remote work in white collar jobs is getting more and more common - curries and ricecels will just stay in their countries and zoommaxx all day.
I predicted this pernicious effect of Covid-19.

Soon autists won't have an excuse to be NEETs, since we can "work from home" so easily (teehee).

Trump is just giving his base red meat right before the election, and the executive order will probably get struck down by the Jewish courts in due time, anyway.

America is nothing but a seedy marketplace abound with scams, diseases, and foreign languages. Politics in it is merely a matter of con artistry.

Of course an authoritarian populist would oppose an independent judiciary.

What's wrong with foreign languages? English is one of them.

Its not that easy, im interning at a company that does this and its very tough to hold meetings at optimal times because of timezone issues as curryland is halfway across the world from burgerland.

Based, jfl thiniking some chink or curry is a legitamete engineer, nobody I here respects ethnic STEMfags, they are only hired by shittyega corporations because they do the tedious dirty work for free.

ONLY VIOLENT MORONS ALLOWED!

ha ha ha

Get fucked idiots

A relative of mine got laid off because of shit like this.

Welp it's over for curries and rice. This is a sure sign that the west doesn't want people from Rice and Curryland. Period.

This could backfire on the west though. All of the best scientists and engineers and slave workers are staying there.

I heard plenty of stories of Americans being replaced by H1B visa holders and being forced to train the very people that were going to take their job, just to add insult and humiliation to injury.

The only reason those visas exist is so companies can lower wages. This is what immigration is all about, lowering wages so that companies can maximize profits at the expense of the population.

The problem is that Indians are just spamming their applications and because India is so shit they are willing to work for a couple bucks above the minimum wage
Complains I have heard about Indian tech workers is they hardly know how to do their job. They make messes and asian and whites have to clean it up so the company does not burn down. I have heard that Indian schools are basically diploma mills, and parents help them cheat. Companies should have to hire local workers at a fair wage instead of hiring cheap labor that hardly works to make spreadsheets look good.

Good for Americans. I had the misfortune of working with curries and overall they make for rather terrible workers; irresponsible, lazy, mostly incompetent and worst of all: disloyal. To save their hides, curry team leaders oftentimes throw their curry underlings under the bus the moment something goes wrong and with curries on board something goes wrong all the time. I hate that behavior.

Good, most H1B goes to higher castes Indians so fuck them anyway

Tbh, I'm tired of seeing tall curies with white girls on my runs

I don't get why curries are so upset. I have been to India, I quite liked it. Some of the cities smell like shit a bit and some people have no hygiene and people drive crazy. I stayed in my friends village in the Punjab. He has a nice house on a small farm that he got for not all that much money. His house has air conditioning and internet that was ok. We had a great time chilling with all the old uncles and eating great meals. We ripped around on his dads old Enfield bikes. Took the train to the summer palace up in the mountains. We went to see the golden temple.

Last time I went I was down in Goa. We had a great time.

Honestly given how the UK is filling up with 3rd world trash I wouldn't mind retiring to India. Living seemed pretty cheap there.

Lifefuel for american incels trying to stemmaxx
This tbh. More chances for mayocels tbh. However I've seen that young Curries and Ricecels are math moggers tbh. They mog pretty much any race

This tbh. More chances for mayocels tbh. However I've seen that young Curries and Ricecels are math moggers tbh. They mog pretty much any race
idk there's barely any of them here

But from my experience they just work harder and more systematically. They're also shamed more (whether by themselves or by their families) so they have extra pressure

Meanwhile half of the white guys in college laugh about all the classes they've failed or barely passed

The fact people here are celebrating this just proves the blackpill. Curries gotta be the worst treated people in the world, now they take their only opportunity at a decent life, and people here are happy because everyone sees indians as of lesser worth.

Curries need to stay in India period.

Indians should stay in india.

Complains I have heard about Indian tech workers is they hardly know how to do their job. They make messes and asian and whites have to clean it up so the company does not burn down. I have heard that Indian schools are basically diploma mills, and parents help them cheat. Companies should have to hire local workers at a fair wage instead of hiring cheap labor that hardly works to make spreadsheets look good.

I definitely agree with this take. The Visa program has been abused. Many people inflate work experiences and are revealed to be extremely incompetent. There needs to be structural reform. We should not be importing foreign workers to artificially depress wages in the technology sector.

Populism is cancer.

+1. The H1B system does need structural reform and it is my sense that the program has seen some pretty egregious abuse with foreign candidates significantly inflating work experience and falsifying academic credentials. Further, it is true that America's dominance has largely been a consequence of high skilled immigration and I am therefore not necessarily averse to high skilled immigrants coming over, but I do think this broader issue brings into focus some more concerning structural issues plaguing America, the most salient of which is the steady decline in the quality of education. Brain draining the rest of the world for their talent is not something the west can do indefinitely and significant reforms should be made so American citizens themselves can bridge the skills gap and otherwise fill roles that immigrants have hitherto filled. As China and India rise, counting on the immigration of the best minds westward seems increasingly untenable.
Good for Americans. I had the misfortune of working with curries and overall they make for rather terrible workers; irresponsible, lazy, mostly incompetent and worst of all: disloyal. To save their hides, curry team leaders oftentimes throw their curry underlings under the bus the moment something goes wrong and with curries on board something goes wrong all the time. I hate that behavior.

Yea lmaoo. I've heard some horror stories. Indians do tend to be very opportunistic and duplicitous. I tend to prefer the company of East Asians for this reason.
I heard plenty of stories of Americans being replaced by H1B visa holders and being forced to train the very people that were going to take their job, just to add insult and humiliation to injury.

The only reason those visas exist is so companies can lower wages. This is what immigration is all about, lowering wages so that companies can maximize profits at the expense of the population.

Exactly.
I don't get why curries are so upset. I have been to India, I quite liked it. Some of the cities smell like shit a bit and some people have no hygiene and people drive crazy. I stayed in my friends village in the Punjab. He has a nice house on a small farm that he got for not all that much money. His house has air conditioning and internet that was ok. We had a great time chilling with all the old uncles and eating great meals. We ripped around on his dads old Enfield bikes. Took the train to the summer palace up in the mountains. We went to see the golden temple.

Last time I went I was down in Goa. We had a great time.

Honestly given how the UK is filling up with 3rd world trash I wouldn't mind retiring to India. Living seemed pretty cheap there.

The average Indian would much rather live in the west. HDI is much higher as are a host of other metrics denoting quality of life. Further, earning opportunities tend to be relatively more common and lucrative compared to India. Of course, higher caste and richer Indians may not necessarily feel this way.

Last edited:
Curries are ugly on average, hence the hate

Good, get the fuck out and go back to street-shitting in New Delhi.

Populism is cancer.
H1b visa has been massively abused, don't kid urself into thinking it super smart stemcels who go on it.

The tasks done by rice and curries on this can easily be done by whites if they start stemmaxxing.

One argument has always been that while jbw can do those jobs, they would be less productive and cost more, but even this gap has been massively narrowed in recent years, because those curries and rices literally need to be told what to do every minute of the day, and if u try to make them do something else, you need like 4 layers of approval both internally, and if required from their agency. You are not talking about Sundar Pichai, Anshu Jain, and Nadya satella here.

Add to this that the curries and rices who go there are of zero gain outside of the code they write, and the benefit is further lost. The curries are 99% time not Aryans hence are subhuman who hurt your eyes before you even smell them, and the rices are subhuman because finding a non subhuman rice is like finding a diamond in a tied.

Australia had similar shit, and let basically any spastic retard into the country under the Gillard government, and now u walk around Sydney and basically every Asian or curry you see is a cockroach, who has enough critical mass to have a bunch of copes so he's not even aware of it, Trump is doing the right thing by defending Americans, the way Australia never did

Milky way galaxy in every single parallel universe in inches iq.

Yes, most people dont realize how both Indians and Americans are getting cucked by this shit.
A relative of mine works in IT, the Indian replacements were making like 30k a year for jobs that would typically pay twice or more than that in an area with a higher cost of living.

Last edited:
H1b visa has been massively abused, don't kid urself into thinking it super smart stemcels who go on it.

The tasks done by rice and curries on this can easily be done by whites if they start stemmaxxing.

One argument has always been that while jbw can do those jobs, they would be less productive and cost more, but even this gap has been massively narrowed in recent years, because those curries and rices literally need to be told what to do every minute of the day, and if u try to make them do something else, you need like 4 layers of approval both internally, and if required from their agency. You are not talking about Sundar Pichai, Anshu Jain, and Nadya satella here.

Add to this that the curries and rices who go there are of zero gain outside of the code they write, and the benefit is further lost. The curries are 99% time not Aryans hence are subhuman who hurt your eyes before you even smell them, and the rices are subhuman because finding a non subhuman rice is like finding a diamond in a tied.

Australia had similar shit, and let basically any spastic retard into the country under the Gillard government, and now u walk around Sydney and basically every Asian or curry you see is a cockroach, who has enough critical mass to have a bunch of copes so he's not even aware of it, Trump is doing the right thing by defending Americans, the way Australia never did
Damn you're brutally honest
Milky way galaxy in every single parallel universe in inches iq.

Yes, most people dont realize how both Indians and Americans are getting cucked by this shit.
A relative of mine works in IT, the Indian replacements were making like 30k a year for jobs that would typically pay twice or more than that in an area with a higher cost of living.
Yeah STEM jobs in europe are a joke too for the most part when you compare them to the jobs from the boomer era

We make so much less when you account for inflation and cost of living

Nearly a third of applicants in my field in my area are immigrants that aren't even from europe

Last edited:
Dont know how to feel about this tbh

It will certainly make it easier for me to find a job

That said if you know your shit you should have no issues getting employed regardless of H1Bs

Also when you flood the market with qualified candidates suddenly being a "cultural fit" aka being NT becomes the only factor that matters

This will make it easier for aspies to get jobs
agreed. it's good move. I am curry but have the US citizen ship so this is good for me

Populism is cancer.
massive cope. I rather everyone be poor than muh economic growth
The fact people here are celebrating this just proves the blackpill. Curries gotta be the worst treated people in the world, now they take their only opportunity at a decent life, and people here are happy because everyone sees indians as of lesser worth.
they are literally job competition. I rather have no immigration even if it means no economic growth.

agreed. Most of the H1B Visa niggas are subhumans, they have shit bones, shit diet, shit everything

Last edited:
agreed. Most of the H1B Visa niggas are subhumans, they have shit bones, shit diet, shit everything
Not even this, they have no desire to integrate, they wanna eat their curry food, or their rice food, bring all the low generic value grandparents over to look after the low generic value grandkids, and then raise their kids with curry/ rice values which are at total odds with local values (these rice and curry fucks basically all do low T extra curricular shit to fraud their way into good schools, how much does that fuck it up for a JBW who's genuinely talented at the piano or some shit??).

And yeah mainly, they don't do truly specialised shit, and they r not high IQ, they just studymaxx, normally to a bullshit level, in their shit countries, instead of developing true skills that matter.

Trump is legit the best president ever, even if he has made it harder for me to migrate to US in case I ever want to

Not even this, they have no desire to integrate, they wanna eat their curry food, or their rice food, bring all the low generic value grandparents over to look after the low generic value grandkids, and then raise their kids with curry/ rice values which are at total odds with local values (these rice and curry fucks basically all do low T extra curricular shit to fraud their way into good schools, how much does that fuck it up for a JBW who's genuinely talented at the piano or some shit??).

And yeah mainly, they don't do truly specialised shit, and they r not high IQ, they just studymaxx, normally to a bullshit level, in their shit countries, instead of developing true skills that matter.

Trump is legit the best president ever, even if he has made it harder for me to migrate to US in case I ever want to
this is def true. they never try fit in. raise their kids to be soy Cucks who only value wealth accumulation at any cost

this is def true. they never try fit in. raise their kids to be soy Cucks who only value wealth accumulation at any cost
Sure do, it means they can live in a curry or rice neighbourhood with other subhumans and talk about who earns more, pretend they are unaware that the local homeless bum outside the supermarket with decent jaw, eye area, frame and tan gets their betabuxxed wives wetter than they ever could

Australia had similar shit, and let basically any spastic retard into the country under the Gillard government
lol Gillard is a foid not surprised

Not even this, they have no desire to integrate, they wanna eat their curry food, or their rice food, bring all the low generic value grandparents over to look after the low generic value grandkids, and then raise their kids with curry/ rice values which are at total odds with local values (these rice and curry fucks basically all do low T extra curricular shit to fraud their way into good schools,
Curry parents only care about grades and money.

Sure do, it means they can live in a curry or rice neighbourhood with other subhumans and talk about who earns more, pretend they are unaware that the local homeless bum outside the supermarket with decent jaw, eye area, frame and tan gets their betabuxxed wives wetter than they ever could

it's sad world out there. nothing can be done