Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for standardcels

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I legit can't imagine dating a sub5 girl. Inb4 "they won't date you anyway"

Sub5 women can get Chadlites easily.

What THIS guy said:

OyLQYfZ.jpg

“I think it will make it near impossible for me to ever be attractive or to date anyone that I find marginally attractive.

marginally attractive
Marginally Attractive
MARGINALLY ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

If a guy has standards, sure, but he’s expecting a 5/6? Seriously? Entitled pissant.

Chads need to up their standards. They can literally have their pick of the litter.

We need to start shaming Chads for lowering their standards for a quick lay

I am kinda in same boat as you OP.
It is fucked up beyond recognition cause I suck as well and I am.not attracted to sub 5 girls.
Its ogre. I shouldn't have watched so much singers. It warped my taste.

What THIS guy said:

OyLQYfZ.jpg

“I think it will make it near impossible for me to ever be attractive or to date anyone that I find marginally attractive.

marginally attractive
Marginally Attractive

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If a guy has standards, sure, but he’s expecting a 5/6? Seriously? Entitled pissant.
Lowering your standards is cope. You don't actually start liking ugly fems, you force yourself to do it which imo is worse than being incel considering all the bullshit that comes with having a gf.

I am kinda in same boat as you OP.
It is fucked up beyond recognition cause I suck as well and I am.not attracted to sub 5 girls.
Its ogre. I shouldn't have watched so much singers. It warped my taste.
if your dream girl is lana del roast your standards are not high

if your dream girl is lana del roast your standards are not high
She is a 10 to me. I wouldn't pick any other girl over her. Even if I had a chance. (I obviously have no choice)

does not matter

1/10 can get 6/10 and up

every girl has 181186101 contacts in her phone, most of these guys are likely more NT + better looking

how anyone gets laid nowadays, i will NEVER understand.

What THIS guy said:

OyLQYfZ.jpg

marginally attractive
Marginally Attractive

This volcel didn't even try to looksmax. His face looks like a volcanic crater. He should use a face cream and lose weight as well.

does not matter

1/10 can get 6/10 and up

every girl has 181186101 contacts in her phone, most of these guys are likely more NT + better looking

how anyone gets laid nowadays, i will NEVER understand.
Honestly the blackpill makes sense, but then I go out and see all these ugly pieces of dogshit making out with qts and that drives me crazy.

Honestly the blackpill makes sense, but then I go out and see all these ugly pieces of dogshit making out with qts and that drives me crazy.
Same here lol.
I see legit subhumans make it sometimes in the clubs.

The blackpill is not sufficiently developed to explain cases like these imo.
Tbh I might be just bad at rating. And thing is you usually notice things that are rare occurrence so prob it isnt common. But it still happens and I have no idea how lol.

Infuriating shit to get mogged by someone who is lesser and they get a gf abd you get shit.

i mog almost all of the people or at least definitely 90% who i have seen with girls.

idk man, it's all rigged honestly i think, or maybe we are just severe mentalcels lol

i see legit subhumans with girls but i try not to pay attention, i think NT theory is the most legit of them all. as legit as JBW is in asia.

I legit can't imagine dating a sub5 girl. Inb4 "they won't date you anyway"

Same, if we use the dumb definition of a volcel that children on this site use then everyone is a volcel because they won't rape

Volcel = doesn't want sex

Nothing else

i mog almost all of the people or at least definitely 90% who i have seen with girls.

idk man, it's all rigged honestly i think, or maybe we are just severe mentalcels lol

i see legit subhumans with girls but i try not to pay attention, i think NT theory is the most legit of them all. as legit as JBW is in asia.
Lol what

Same, if we use the dumb definition of a volcel that children on this site use then everyone is a volcel because they won't rape

Volcel = doesn't want sex

Nothing else
Yeah, it's not like we are refusing to get gfs.

I don't have very high standards, just no landwhales or deformed foids. But even deformed zombie looking females and females with down syndrome are fucking guys that look better than me.

Lowering your standards is cope. You don't actually start liking ugly fems, you force yourself to do it which imo is worse than being incel considering all the bullshit that comes with having a gf.

But for him to even have standards...

This volcel didn't even try to looksmax. His face looks like a volcanic crater. He should use a face cream and lose weight as well.

He actually lost weight and his skin cleared up. His jaw is such shit that he looks like he's fat. Stillcel though.

But for him to even have standards...
Well, I shouldn't have standards either considering I am sub5 autist with no career opportunities, but it's not something you can control. Some people are born with higher standards even if they themselves are ugly and/or retarded.

Well, I shouldn't have standards either considering I am sub5 autist with no career opportunities, but it's not something you can control. Some people are born with higher standards even if they themselves are ugly and/or retarded.

Yeah but most guys compromise or eventually lower them. He talks about mere companionship yet requires a 5/6. If it was sleeping with girls, I'd understand but he won't give uglier girls a chance. Not saying he'd have any success but he went after the Prom Queen.

im a supreme mentalcel...

mostly i see guys shorter than me who are average or slightly below and they're kissing girls and what-not, but whatever.

it is very rare that i see a legit GL guy with a girl, maybe i can't rate for shit. people i have seen on this forum mog the living fuck out of the guys i see with girls on a daily basis.

im a supreme mentalcel...

mostly i see guys shorter than me who are average or slightly below and they're kissing girls and what-not, but whatever.

it is very rare that i see a legit GL guy with a girl, maybe i can't rate for shit. people i have seen on this forum mog the living fuck out of the guys i see with girls on a daily basis.

A lot of folks here are mental, just like you.

4/5 is the lowest i would go. 3 and below are usually when femoids voluntarily fuck up their appearance by being overweight, doing drugs etc.

i have no standards anymore, i'd fuck anything