Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for smallhandscels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
20210701 102937

Millions of women made fun of trump's small hands. Are they such a huge indicator of masculinity to women? As if the wristpill wasn't enough:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fds is a treasure trove of nlackpills

I just cope and tell myself my fragile small hands are made for intellectual work.

My face is ugly enough so that no foid will ever care about my small hands.

This. If you managed to hold hands with women it’s not over.
Smallhandscels and wristcels is bullshit. Face and height is everything.

Millions of women made fun of trump's small hands. Are they such a huge indicator of masculinity to women? As if the wristpill wasn't enough:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
It's the framepill tbh
@Transcended Trucel ever notice that when females make fun of fat guys they more mock the out of shape way guys look (bad back, beer belly, still small forearms and hands compared to rest of upper body) but guys that are naturally hefty don't get as much hate?

I just cope and tell myself my fragile small hands are made for intellectual work.
The old days when physical labor was even more important was probably just as brutal if not more brutal for small framelets ngl

It's the framepill tbh
@Transcended Trucel ever notice that when females make fun of fat guys they more mock the out of shape way guys look (bad back, beer belly, still small forearms and hands compared to rest of upper body) but guys that are naturally hefty don't get as much hate?

The old days when physical labor was even more important was probably just as brutal if not more brutal for small framelets ngl
women truly despise small hands and frame. they hate anything if it's not biggrr than them

Handpill is part of framepill, and also counterpart to the wristpill

women truly despise small hands and frame. they hate anything if it's not biggrr than them
Yeah imo because it goes against their stereotypical way of viewing groups of men as the stronger ones that are supposed to stick up for women and it's also a reminder of guys with a fast metabolism that can eat a lot without immediately putting on a lot of weight (which women are envious of because they are naturally fatter than men).

Same in addition my frame is very weak looking.
Yeah imo because it goes against their stereotypical way of viewing groups of men as the stronger ones that are supposed to stick up for women and it's also a reminder of guys with a fast metabolism that can eat a lot without immediately putting on a lot of weight (which women are envious of because they are naturally fatter than men).
Brutal

Foids should be massacred (in Banjo Kazooie) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

My hands aren't small (average size) but same, I'm so ugly that I will never be able to compare my hand size with a woman's hands.