Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for shortcels (for good)

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
That feel when you're watching a movie and realize that you never seen a sex scene with an actor that's short.
Ffs 95% of guys who get laid in movies are around 6 ft or more this is world class heightism not even funny but tall cucks and foids laugh at short guy memes.
It's already crazy enough but what's worse is that teen foids watch these movies and try to emulate what they see, like who cares 80% of men are under 6ft right? 80-20 rule in the purest form

80-20 rule is not good.

It was always over for shortcels.

This might be cope but I blame the media for making society obsessed with tall men leaving us manlets to rot in dark corners. Leading men in movies, books, anywhere are always tall. I think the only movie where the girl was taller than her love interest was The Hunger Games with that short actor Josh Hutcherson. IRL the girl is like a foot taller but they probably used effects to make it seem in the movie that they were same height.

There was that bollywood movie Zero with some manlet fucker. I remember going through some T-Series shit when looking for things to laugh at, and there was a music video for some movie starring some short, ugly guy. Will update with a link.

EDIT: JFL at anyone this short actually getting laid without getting a lucky statusmaxx or being in a scripted movie.

Last edited:
I hate it when short men act like their height isn't a massive disadvantage. Then they some bullshit story about how they fucked a foid. Even if it's real, the foid is literally a landwhale

I feel like in the case of the short guy I posted about, he's probably gotten laid plenty; he's rich, he was reasonably attractive when he was younger (I would assume, he has good features), and he's statusmaxxed. In most cases, though, you're right. Height is big. Huge. Almost insurmountable, in most cases. Someone I went to school with is a complete chad, toned, well proportioned, blue eyes, killer jaw... but he's 5'5". He was mogged by most people above 5'9", even though 80%-90% were uglier than him.

I can name ONE movie but he's a betabuxxer. I can't remember the name, but it was a foreign thriller (swedish?). He's super rich, married to a tall model. He's also a cat burglar in his spare time. Chad comes and he gets cucked, tries to kill him. Shortbuxx shaves his head and gets revenge and takes back his foid.

Take the tom cruise pill. Jjust dont be below 5'6'', wear lifts and have FACE bro.

It's over because life only begins at 5'10.
I dont know man, it seems that among young people its 35-40%% or so too in eu, i dont think thats enough for females in 2019

>implying it ever began

That's wrong. Most actors are below 6'.

6 ft is above average for men in every country reminder

The 80-20 rule is perfectly displayed via heightism

That's wrong. Most actors are below 6'.
Regardless of their real height, in movies it's more. Even if they are 5'10, 5'11, they wear lifts that bump them over 6 ft. Everywhere, the media, the movie directors, writers, they all throw subtle hints that you're the supreme sub-human if you're short

It's already crazy enough but what's worse is that teen foids watch these movies and try to emulate what they see,
This. They are so impressionable that it's literally annoying just to be around them because they have no thoughts of their own.

Regardless of their real height, in movies it's more. Even if they are 5'10, 5'11, they wear lifts that bump them over 6 ft. Everywhere, the media, the movie directors, writers, they all throw subtle hints that you're the supreme sub-human if you're short
this
prc_63768902.jpg

vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg