Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for Rupert Grintcels

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
In the movies he kissed Emma Watson and in an interview Emma Watson laughed about how it was so disgusting because it was like kissing her brother, while Rupter Grint sat next to her awkwardly nodding.

IRL he then went on to get a gf that looks like this. OVER for Roncels

Edit: it's over for can't upload imagecels

I'll just put it on imgur:
View: https://i.imgur.com/inQzQyr.jpg

Last edited:
It's cause he's ginger. Only a hair above slav for worst mayo phenotype imo.

His face in that photo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
That is the face of a man who has settled for a hag after realising that he will never get Stacy and has long since mentally checked out
It's the face that I imagine most married men tend to exhibit after the first few months or years of marriage

Damn it must be hard for him to kiss Emma and then settle with that

I feel super bad for Rupert Grint, because he is a talented actor and pretty cool guy. A bit of a cuck, though.

He could've gotten some model if he wanted. I refuse to believe otherwise

this, he's with her because he wants to be with her.
Guess it's just rich people things. We can't understand them.

maxresdefault.jpg

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke:

rupert-grint-georgia-groome-1588928354.jpg

With fakeup she looks average. They're not looksmatched, she slightly mogs him tbh. Rupert looks like he has Down's

rupert-grint-georgia-groome-1588928354.jpg

With fakeup she looks average. They're not looksmatched, she slightly mogs him tbh. Rupert looks like he has Down's
His face is clearly more symmetric than hers. Her face looks like it's melting.

No. Since he's ugly once he hit adulthood there werent other roles for him. This happened to Jake Loyd(Anakin in Phantom Menace) and in a less degree to Daniel Ridcliffe(who hasnt been a protagonist in a blockbuster for a while).

Also you should keep in mind the OnlyFans era. A less known actress like Bella Thorne did billions by posting no nudes.

Other foids of such calliber or above can do the same.

And is also juggernaut law. He's playing safer cards in order of not be divorce raped as it happened with Chads like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.

No. Since he's ugly once he hit adulthood there werent other roles for him. This happened to Jake Loyd(Anakin in Phantom Menace) and in a less degree to Daniel Ridcliffe(who hasnt been a protagonist in a blockbuster for a while).

Also you should keep in mind the OnlyFans era. A less known actress like Bella Thorne did billions by posting no nudes.

Other foids of such calliber or above can do the same.

And is also juggernaut law. He's playing safer cards in order of not be divorce raped as it happened with Chads like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.
Mostly true, but he's not even ugly (besides being ginger) and he has some fame still. If he settled for that hag then it's over for all of us:blackpill:

In the movies he kissed Emma Watson and in an interview Emma Watson laughed about how it was so disgusting because it was like kissing her brother, while Rupter Grint sat next to her awkwardly nodding.

IRL he then went on to get a gf that looks like this. OVER for Roncels

Edit: it's over for can't upload imagecels

I'll just put it on imgur:
View: https://i.imgur.com/inQzQyr.jpg

Her lookmatch is literally the truecel King of Spain Charles II
1200px-Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

Is also kinda sad how she has a fridged like body.

Her lookmatch is literally the truecel King of Spain Charles II
1200px-Juan_de_Miranda_Carreno_002.jpg

Is also kinda sad how she has a fridged like body.
A king is giga statusmaxxed, can't be trucel

My mom always tells me how of a blessing it is to be a ginger, that I should be grateful bc it's rare :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's a sex-haver so he automatically mogs me. :society::blackpill:

Given his status, he could get a harem of top tier foids if he wanted