Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for religioncel copers

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Hating one’s body is the disrespecting of the body God has given us, which in itself is worthy of respect and honor, being made in God’s image, the fulfilling of desires in ways God not intend, to believe lies about human bodies in general and ours in particular, and to covet for ourselves a body not our own.

Suicide is seriously contrary to justice, hope, and charity. It is forbidden by the fifth commandment. {aka = deadly sin}

As an incel you cannot win. You are doomed biologically, so that you cannot reproduce, and you are doomed after life (for those who believe in it).

A chad, is not suicidal nor does he 'disrespect' the body God gave him = easier ticket to heaven
An incel, who hates himself and feels suicidal, goes automatically to hell. (or transforms into more primitive form life in reincarnation)

OVER for religion copers, OVER for reincarnation copers, OVER for maybe in next life I'll be chad copers. Incels simply cannot win.

Would rather go to Hell than Heaven, Lucifer seems like a nice guy.

After you died, you will be in the exact same status like before you were born

After you died, you will be in the exact same status like before you were born

Eternal Recurrence is one of the most horrible (meaning terrifying) theories I've ever heard of.

I honestly hope that it all ends with this life.

Eternal Recurrence is one of the most horrible (meaning terrifying) theories I've ever heard of.

wait, so if I suicide, then I'll be born again in my life?

Just Imagine we will meet here in our next lifes :feelsrope:

Just Imagine we will meet here in our next lifes :feelsrope:
I hope not, if I die I just want to stop existing in any forms. I don't hell or heaven. I don't want reincarnation. I had enough of this bs.

I hope not, if I die I just want to stop existing in any forms. I don't hell or heaven. I don't want reincarnation. I had enough of this bs.
Yeah same, I hope something like eternal sleeping (without dreaming) awaits us.

Hell might not be all that bad then. Just us Incels chilling with each other.

I hope I will be a demon to destroy every human

This not apply to me. Also, there are tons of religions, just choose what you like.