Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for PUAcels (red pill comedy connoisseurs GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
Back in 2013 when I was 22 and more naive to the laws of looks and the blackpill I used to watch RSD religiously. I was feeling nostalgic for those days tbh - the hope was a good thing at least, so I watched their more recent stuff and found this gold... Of course >50% of the room was ethnic. Many, many curries, wontons, and blackcels.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tyler is a genius. He will never go broke with the amount of coping curries, wontons, blackcels, kebabcels, etc that will never swallow the pill.

All Chad has to do is enter a room, and immediately will catch the glances of foids. If that doesn't happen, it's over.

all chad has to do to master "pick up art" is learn how to say "hi", although sometimes he doesn't even have to do that

Can’t believe I used to buy into the bullshit these scammers sold me. I’m embarrassed tbh.

Hopefully these copers wake up and realize that it’s over.

Glad I never fell for these scam artists

I never watched stuff like this and believed it tbh.

fuckin charlatans, they're almost worse than foids the way they exploit ugly men
all chad has to do to master "pick up art" is learn how to say "hi", although sometimes he doesn't even have to do that
theres vids of chads getting numbers or even same day lays without speaking

I can't bear to watch those fatties bullying that poor ricecel. Also that failed homie handshake at 2:02 was painful to watch