Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media It's over for prisoncels

High IQ as always @Robtical i couldn't agree more with everything you said, cheers brother.
Thanks bro, I appreciate having your high iq comments on my threads. They are great reads. Btw the guy from the video has been in jail for more than six months now for bogus charges, I hope they don't epstein him.
Really just a fine? fuck yeah..... i did not know. For some reason it's almost impossible to see the full law JFL, all i knew for sure was it is still illegal to grow. Great news! I figured they would still lock people up for it. So happy to hear, i always assume the worst with this system.
It's crazy how people support lunatics who throw you in a cage for growing a plant. All the fluoride they put in the water keeps american men high e and low t, I don't know any other country that mindlessly worships their cops as much as americucks, and we have the most corrupt ones and the highest prison rates.

Last edited:
The role of the prison system is either to deter crime, or to rehabilitate. When prisons become profitable, and crime becomes business, you get USA. The European systems do much better

that show is a low IQ concept since the guards and prisons can't do anything serious to the kids since they are surrounded by cameras and video recorders. At worst they just scream mean shit at you jfl.

The role of the prison system is either to deter crime, or to rehabilitate. When prisons become profitable, and crime becomes business, you get USA. The European systems do much better
If anything, going to prison in the US makes it more likely you'll go back.
that show is a low IQ concept since the guards and prisons can't do anything serious to the kids since they are surrounded by cameras and video recorders. At worst they just scream mean shit at you jfl.
Even most of the kids knew that.

If anything, going to prison in the US makes it more likely you'll go back.
This is what happens when anything vaguely profitable gets taken to its logical limit, the USA should just bring back the death penalty to deter or try programs to integrate ex cons back into society. Someone who has a loving wife and good kids wont commit (serious) crime

This is what happens when anything vaguely profitable gets taken to its logical limit, the USA should just bring back the death penalty to deter or try programs to integrate ex cons back into society. Someone who has a loving wife and good kids wont commit (serious) crime
I don't want cucks in the government to ever have the power to decide what happens with a man's life.

I don't want cucks in the government to ever have the power to decide what happens with a man's life.
It's necessary sometimes to have control over a person, especially when said person cant even control themselves. Look at Detroit as an example. Such control is required in extreme cases, however regretable

It's necessary sometimes to have control over a person, especially when said person cant even control themselves. Look at Detroit as an example. Such control is required in extreme cases, however regretable
Not all places are like detroit, and if they made drugs legal there wouldn't be any gang violence over it, it will also be cheaper so it will reduce thefts, and make it more likely for addicts to seek treatment.

made drugs legal there wouldn't be any gang violence over it, it will also be cheaper so it will reduce thefts, and make it more likely for addicts to seek treatment.
true tbh, most places with legal drugs have low drug related crime rates and high rehab rates. No one would get arrested for crack smuggling if they could legally get weed or some mild drug easily

true tbh, most places with legal drugs have low drug related crime rates and high rehab rates. No one would get arrested for crack smuggling if they could legally get weed or some mild drug easily
That's right. If you treat people like animals they will behave like it.

Not all places are like detroit, and if they made drugs legal there wouldn't be any gang violence over it, it will also be cheaper so it will reduce thefts, and make it more likely for addicts to seek treatment.

Exactly. You know what else? Drug legalization would make the cartels go bust instantly. Fewer migrants on the border.

Exactly. You know what else? Drug legalization would make the cartels go bust instantly. Fewer migrants on the border.
But no, the low iq old farts are afraid of it, and it gives the crooked cops a job to do with the money they steal from us, and rosties like it when men get in trouble for bullshit crimes because it rarely effects them.

Inmates are incels because they’re in cells

Unrelated but this made me think of how many men who are locked up for life or a time long enuf that all libido would hv been lost alr, will these prisoners be considered incel?

I thought abt conjugal visits but no idea of how often and how many get access to it.

Unrelated but this made me think of how many men who are locked up for life or a time long enuf that all libido would hv been lost alr, will these prisoners be considered incel?

I thought abt conjugal visits but no idea of how often and how many get access to it.
As long as they don't fuck or get fucked by other prisoners.

I wont last even for 10 seconds, I would cry like a little bitch, its over for the soy cucks like me tbh