Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media It's over for prisoncels

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This video is from a show where they try to scare kids who got in trouble in school to start following the rules. It's frightening how low iq cops and most prisoners are in the US, the kids in the video are even higher iq than they are. Our taxes go to funding these psychopaths and keeping their rape facilities open, where they can easily kill you and say you committed suicide, like jefferey epstein, if you refuse to let them boss you around because of their inferiority complexes.

Sad shit man
They keep screaming at people omg

Last edited:
Thumbnail looks gay

Theyre brutal with ethnics

Some of these teens need serious discipline but I agree, the justice system is full of baboons, from the police trainee to the supreme court magistrates.

Can you imagine being an incel and you lose your virginity in prison getting raped. God damn, i'm sure some unlucky bastards have had that fate (twinkcels).

The worst thing that could happen to me is ending in prison. I would rather die tbh.

The worst thing that could happen to me is ending in prison. I would rather die tbh.
I went to jail for 8 hours and it felt like days.

"land of the free"
When I was younger I got caught with weed in my car.
I got caught smoking a cigarette at 17 back when the smoking age was 18 walking home from school, in the 'land of the free" i was taken to the police station had to wait there until my parents came, ended up with 6 months of probation 48 hours of community service and a fucking fine.....

Another time i spend over a week in jail over completely false charges that the same cop that brought them on me ended up dropping...
Literally all i did was argue with him. Wasn't in a car or nothing, i just told him to leave me alone and would not show my I'D....
they had zero proof/suspicion i was going to commit a "crime." Anyways i got charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and more...
ALL WERE DROPPED, as they were fucking lies..... I was tackled, choked, and had my head slammed on the back of the cop car....
Just because i would not bow down and obey they almost ruined my life completely....
All the shit started because my dad and i got an a argument (my dad loves slavery/Statism/ Israel for some reason? fucking christian boomers lol)
(while i hate it all) Like a good old servant to the police state snitch culture my own dad called the cops on me and told them he thought i was "suicidal"
I was not, i was just pissed off.....
Yeah so..... my own father thought i was "suicidal" thus he called the cop on his own son only to have the cops come and CHOKED ME THE FUCK OUT AND ALMOST KILL ME.... over me not being the nicest.... LMFAO... It was my father attempt to "set me straight"
spent over a week in jail.... OVER NOTHING.

I love how the cops treated me even though they knew i was supposedly "suicidal" (which i wasn't)
They insulted me
Fucking beat me up
through me in a cage
and threated me with up to 1 year in jail over nothing.....

I've only but a few times in my life been threatened by strangers, cops on the other hand EVERY FUCKING DAY as they will pull you over for no reason and make up bullshit to fill their quotas, shit is beyond tyrannical.... and nobody seems to care enough, fuck where im from majority of people actually worship cops.

Last edited:
I'm not a criminal so I don't care

You can be framed one day, or get arrested for your posts here, or a foid can accuse you of something. A cop can pull you over and say you look like you're on drugs, send you to jail for a day, and you might get convicted by a normie cuck cop worshiping jury.

I've been registered by cops twice. Thankfully I wasn't carrying a pocket knife like i used to and probably i will never again.
Fuck the state tbh.

@needsolution
@Eskimocel
@Vermilioncore
@-BrettyBoy-
@Ritalincel
And many many more

I love how the cops treated me even though they knew i was supposedly "suicidal" (which i wasn't)
They insulted me
Fucking beat me up
through me in a cage
That's their solution to dealing with suicidal low status men who don't worship them. How do normie fags support these low iq bullying dick suckers?
I've only but a few times in my life been threatened by strangers, cops on the other hand EVERY FUCKING DAY as they will pull you over for no reason and make up bullshit to fill their quotas, shit is beyond tyrannical.... and nobody seems to care enough, fuck where im from majority of people actually worship cops.
It boggles my mind how normies can be this low iq. It makes me want to slap the shit out of them when they talk about being pro-cop.
i spend over a week in jail over completely false charges that the same cop that brought them on me ended up dropping...
Literally all i did was argue with him. Wasn't in a car or nothing, i just told him to leave me alone and would not show my I'D....
they had zero proof/suspicion i was going to commit a "crime." Anyways i got charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and more...
ALL WERE DROPPED, as they were fucking lies..... I was tackled, choked, and had my head slammed on the back of the cop car....
Just because i would not bow down and obey they almost ruined my life completely....
That happened to me too in 2017. I didn't want to give cop fags my ID so they made up charges and sent me to a holding center. Thank goodness I didn't get choked or who knows what I would've done.

We need more guys like the one in this video who walk around with signs saying "fuck the police". More people like him and first amendment auditors will help keep the corrupt cops in their place. I hope one day soon we can de-fund the police and remove all the cucked laws.

@needsolution
@Eskimocel
@Vermilioncore
@-BrettyBoy-
@Ritalincel
And many many more
Bros.

Last edited:
Fuck the police in GTA

Only purpose of cops is to allow elite oligarchs fuck kids in peace

All the shit started because my dad and i got an a argument (my dad loves slavery/Statism/ Israel for some reason? fucking christian boomers lol)
(while i hate it all) Like a good old servant to the police state snitch culture my own dad called the cops on me and told them he thought i was "suicidal"

through me in a cage

Why the fuck would people want to be a police officer

Because they want to bully low status men around and get paid a lot for it. They're almost never abusive to chads, the rich, and wahmen. Laws and rules are only meant to be followed by sub6 low status men.

There's a trick to dealing with cops.

DON'T!

But if you must, be very submissive and calm. They are like dogs that can sense fear. Don't fear them. Just know they are dangerous and probably insane. So we wary around them.

Always keep your hands in plain view!
To legally be a bully! Ofc... Ded srs ngl!

There's a trick to dealing with cops.

DON'T!

But if you must, be very submissive and calm. They are like dogs that can sense fear. Don't fear them. Just know they are dangerous and probably insane. So we wary around them.

Always keep your hands in plain view!
It's not fair that we're the ones who mostly have to deal with that bs as low status men. Those cucked cops would act like bitches around rich people, or a group of stacys.

It's not fair that we're the ones who mostly have to deal with that bs as low status men. Those cucked cops would act like bitches around rich people, or a group of stacys.
Who said life was fair?

Did your blackpill wear off?

Who said life was fair?

Did your blackpill wear off?
You can choose to fight back about injustices or ldar, I prefer to fight.

Low IQ.

The idea that the State will leave you alone if you leave them alone is pure and utter bullshit.

Plus, you as a taxpayer have the moral obligation to care what happens with your tax dollars.

Low IQ.

The idea that the State will leave you alone if you leave them alone is pure and utter bullshit.

Plus, you as a taxpayer have the moral obligation to care what happens with your tax dollars.
When he decides to stop paying taxes to the cucked government they'll come after him too. They're worse than the mafia could ever be, it would be better if the mafia were the ones who controlled everything.

Fight smart then... Learn strategy!

The art of war, and the 48 laws of power, applies to dealing with cops.

By strategically, "letting them - seem to win" you survive. Remember; THEY CAN KILL YOU ANYTIME THEY WANT. (And, not only get away with it, they will also get patted on the head and be given an extra donut!)

"You can't outrun the radio."

However, you CAN BE, not worth chasing! Be polite and harmless!

Let the sheep dog think you are a sheep!

Try to know all the laws that fit your local shituation and obey them.

For example, say you can only have a 2 inch knife that doesn't lock. Then carry a 1.75 one! (And know how to use it!) I suggest a pruning style hook/claw knife. Very of slashy! Less chance of the blade folding up and cutting you while defensemaxxing...

Your "reason for carrying it" is, opening boxes, or "flower cutting" just whatever you think they will believe... NOT, for cutting niggers! (Or, Pakis etc...) Some super peaceful (and wimpy) reason... Mine is wild dogs! And food preparation... I can - and often do - carry switchblades and/or long daggers! Long Daggers arr popular with old men here.

Don't let jewish sjw propaganda get you killed! (That's what they designed it for!)

Is it cucked? Perhaps... But if i went off on every assoul that fucked me over i would be standing on a mountain of rotting corpses! Eventually the stink would bother me.

By strategically, "letting them - seem to win" you survive. Remember; THEY CAN KILL YOU ANYTIME THEY WANT. (And, not only get away with it, they will also get patted on the head and be given an extra donut!)

For example, say you can only have a 2 inch knife that doesn't lock. Then carry a 1.75 one! (And know how to use it!) I suggest a pruning style hook/claw knife. Very of slashy! Less chance of the blade folding up and cutting you while defensemaxxing...

Your "reason for carrying it" is, opening boxes, or "flower cutting" just whatever you think they will believe... NOT, for cutting niggers! (Or, Pakis etc...) Some super peaceful (and wimpy) reason... Mine is wild dogs! And food preparation... I can - and often do - carry switchblades and/or long daggers! Long Daggers arr popular with old men here.

Don't let jewish sjw propaganda get you killed! (That's what they designed it for!)

Is it cucked? Perhaps... But if i went off on every assoul that fucked me over i would be standing on a mountain of rotting corpses! Eventually the stink would bother me.

We should fight against them smart, like online or within big groups. If you have a live streaming camera and a social media following you can get away with doing a lot of stuff, and suing the police station and having it on video if they abuse their authority.

"We?"

I'll let you and "your team" deal with it. Lol.

"We?"

I'll let you and "your team" deal with it. Lol.
There's a big team against cop corruption, and it's growing every day.

Low IQ.

I don't pay taxes yet

That's their solution to dealing with suicidal low status men who don't worship them. How do normie fags support these low iq bullying dick suckers?
It boggles my mind how normies can be this low iq. It makes me want to slap the shit out of them when they talk about being pro-cop.
Idk, foids i can understand but the fact other men tolerate even love cops we have now is insane
Just looking at the prison count statistics should tell everyone what they need to know
These fuckers enforce mass criminalization, literally almost everything is illegal, fucking can't even walk diagonal on the road in the "land of the free" lmfao... Cops enforce, endless unjust victimless laws, endless.... They enforce a tax system on us, that's prevent us even the most basic freedoms, like the right to be secure in our OWN house.... You don't pay the government their extortion fees for the privilege of living on the kings land and they will take "your" house and sell it... Don't give half your money back in income tax and they will lock you up... then we have car insurance, license plates fees, stickers fees, if you don't pay on these they can even take your car. We're not allowed to truly own anything of value.
endless, laws and regulations, endless! can't drive this point home further.

Alot of people just BLINDLY love authority i guess. I just don't understand how a "man" can be alright with being TOTALLY DOMINATED.
As we are right now. I'm assuming it has alot to do with mass indoctrination from public schools/ weak ass soy boy social-engineering
Idk... It's clear the whole point of school was to get slaves ready for the endless cycle of work and sleep, with the most important virtue being taught (unquestioning worship of authority.)

I think we should demand our freedom, rather than get cucked and dominated by a system that hates us, that steals from us, using our money to cuck us over... individual betabuxers are not even needed anymore, since we're all forced to hand over money to single mothers through taxes...

There's a reason the modern world hates men, because true men WOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS SYSTEM.
We're a threat to the "elites" much more than anything else and they know that..... I fully believe that is why everything is so anti-men these days.
Social-engineers are working in over drive, just look at the soyboys (perfect example) They're not even men enough to talk about these things.
The numale is the only allowed state of men in the modern age... Reasons why us incels are hated so much, we still act like men, we still have pride, we aint pushover beta faggots for the most part at-least those of us that post on .co. We disrupt the cicuits in the brains of the npc numales and foids

Keep the testosterone high boyos!
We need more guys like the one in this video who walk around with signs saying "fuck the police". More people like him and first amendment auditors will help keep the corrupt cops in their place. I hope one day soon we can de-fund the police and remove all the cucked laws.

Yes we do...! We need many more if we ever want to have even a resemblance of freedom again.
Thanks for the new YouTube channel btw

A little off topic but in my state cannabis is "legalized" yet peasants are not allowed to grow it......... and they charge up to 70 dollars for an 8th......
Once again being extorted. Pisses me off big time because cannabis is my favorite cope and this fucked up system won't even let me have a plant to keep my sanity... without fleecing me in ever-way..... "legalized" JFL..... cannabis must also always be in "sealed containers' when in cars, you can even get a DUI now for smoking weed JFL, everyone thinks it's awesome when the laws are actually now more harsh.... they just criminalized it in other ways..... Hey atleast i can buy "Walmart" weed. fucking amazing....

They enslave the fuck out of me and won't even let me have basic copes, how is an incel to survive in this mess.

I'm aware i used the wrong through btw,,,, threw* is what i meant. Im not obsessed with ego and appearing smart, so i make lots of errors...
I couldn't careless
There's a big team against cop corruption, and it's growing every day.
Don't feel obligated to write back @Robtical unless you want. I just needed to let out some steam tbh

Last edited:
Alot of people just BLINDLY love authority i guess. I just don't understand how a "man" can be alright with being TOTALLY DOMINATED.
As we are right now. I'm assuming it has alot to do with mass indoctrination from public schools/ weak ass soy boy social-engineering
Idk... It's clear the whole point of school was to get slaves ready for the endless cycle of work and sleep, with the most important virtue being taught (unquestioning worship of authority.)
They're low t fags who have nothing useful to produce for humanity, so they want to tie everyone else's hands behind their backs too. They get more angry when an ugly guy succeeds than a chad or rostie. It's a "crab in the bucket" mentality, fighting over who can be the best slave for "the rulers" so they can spare them from their wrath. Instead of rising against them they choose to submit, that's the definition of a low t soyboy.
There's a reason the modern world hates men, because true men WOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS SYSTEM.
We're a threat to the "elites" much more than anything else and they know that..... I fully believe that is why everything is so anti-men these days.
Social-engineers are working in over drive, just look at the soyboys (perfect example) They're not even man enough to talk about these things.
The numale is the only allowed state of men in the modern age... Reasons why us incels are hated so much, we still act like men, we still have pride, we aint pushover beta faggots for the most part at-least those of us that post on .co. We disrupt the cicuits in the brains of the npc numales and foids
They have to turn everyone against high t men who are "toxically masculine" and ban them from social media, because they're the main group who aren't cucks and don't benefit from the system, unless they're rich or chads.
Yes we do...! We need many more if we ever want to have even a resemblance of freedom again.
Thanks for the new YouTube channel btw
You're welcome bro.
A little off topic but in my state cannabis is "legalized" yet peasants are not allowed to grow it......... and they charge up to 70 dollars for an 8th......
Once again being extorted. Pisses me off big time because cannabis is my favorite cope and this fucked up system won't even let me have a plant to keep my sanity... without fleecing me in ever-way..... "legalized" JFL..... cannabis must also always be in "sealed containers' when in cars, you can even get a DUI now for smoking weed JFL, everyone thinks it's awesome when the laws are actually now more harsh.... they just criminalized it in other ways..... Hey atleast i can buy "Walmart" weed. fucking amazing....
You can just be tired and have red eyes and they can accuse you of having smoked weed and send you to jail for a DUI. People who support this tyranny are soulless sheep who are no benefit to society, they might as well be raised as live stock because all they do is eat and shit. Good thing it's only a fine for growing weed, if you do it indoors and refuse searches, you'll probably be safe if you fon't grow more than a few pounds at a time, and you can always flush it.

"land of the free"

I got caught smoking a cigarette at 17 back when the smoking age was 18 walking home from school, in the 'land of the free" i was taken to the police station had to wait there until my parents came, ended up with 6 months of probation 48 hours of community service and a fucking fine.....

Another time i spend over a week in jail over completely false charges that the same cop that brought them on me ended up dropping...
I was not, i was just pissed off.....
Yeah so..... my own father thought i was "suicidal" thus he called the cop on his own son only to have the cops come and CHOKED ME THE FUCK OUT AND ALMOST KILL ME.... over me not being the nicest.... LMFAO... It was my father attempt to "set me straight"
spent over a week in jail.... OVER NOTHING.

They insulted me
Fucking beat me up
through me in a cage

My father called the cops on me too. I cried like the little 16 yo I was.

They're low t fags who have nothing useful to produce for humanity, so they want to tie everyone else's hands behind their backs too. They get more angry when an ugly guy succeeds than a chad or rostie. It's a "crab in the bucket" mentality, fighting over who can be the best slave for "the rulers" so they can spare them from their wrath. Instead of rising against them they choose to submit, that's the definition of a low t soyboy.

They have to turn everyone against high t men who are "toxically masculine" and ban them from social media, because they're the main group who aren't cucks and don't benefit from the system, unless they're rich or chads.

You're welcome bro.
High IQ as always @Robtical i couldn't agree more with everything you said, cheers brother.
You can just be tired and have red eyes and they can accuse you of having smoked weed and send you to jail for a DUI. People who support this tyranny are soulless sheep who are no benefit to society, they might as well be raised as live stock because all they do is eat and shit. Good thing it's only a fine for growing weed, if you do it indoors and refuse searches, you'll probably be safe if you fon't grow more than a few pounds at a time, and you can always flush it.
Really just a fine? fuck yeah..... i did not know. For some reason it's almost impossible to see the full law JFL, all i knew for sure was it is still illegal to grow. Great news! I figured they would still lock people up for it. So happy to hear, i always assume the worst with this system.
My father called the cops on me too. I cried like the little 16 yo I was.
I cried too ngl, could there be a bigger betrayal? having your own family call the police state on you.... Sadly it happens ALOT now a days, I've noticed. Not many people seem to understand the beast we're dealing with.

Last edited: