Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over İt's over for OCDcels

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I have obsessive compulsive disorder diagnosed and been looking for relation between this disorder and relationship with opposite sex.what ı found didn't surpise me it is obvious a person with OCD having trouble after a relationship ended because it is hard to leave your routine with her you became a addict to another person and it is so hard to forget about her.

As brief,if you OCDcel and get ascend and have a gf you'll have trouble in the end when your relationship ends.it is fucking over.

What does diagnosed OCD mean?

My fantasy is better for ocd than regular sex but my fantasy is not for everyone.

I have OCD too. Not the "oh my gaawwd im so OCD Lol!!!" that shit triggers me so hard. Especially when girls say it, I literally want to fucking rape and kill them when they say shit like that.

I have OCD too. Not the "oh my gaawwd im so OCD Lol!!!" that shit triggers me so hard. Especially when girls say it, I literally want to fucking rape and kill them when they say shit like that.
same bro ı diagnosed also

What sort of OCD routines do you have?

What sort of OCD routines do you have?
I go to pee before bed and when ı done ı go to bed and after 10 minutes ı go to pee again,and stuff like this

I go to pee before bed and when ı done ı go to bed and after 10 minutes ı go to pee again,and stuff like this
Well I don't doubt you have OCD but I think peeing before bed is normal.

Well I don't doubt you have OCD but I think peeing before bed is normal.

no bro ı go twice,first ı go it is normal one but after 10 minutes ı need to pee even though ı don't have pee so ı literally go there,take my dick out

no bro ı go twice,first ı go it is normal one but after 10 minutes ı need to pee even though ı don't have pee so ı literally go there,take my dick out
:feelskek: