Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for non-first-born siblings - choose your evidence

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Just choose one link yourself:

Or search yourself:

Brutal. My older brother is better than me lookswise and academic wise. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm a first born and only born child to a 40 year old pussy and I dont have any of these benefits

fucking true af, my older brother hit the jackpot genes. Much Higher, visible jawline. While I got the shitty genes
Brutal. My older brother is better than me lookswise and academic wise. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I was the last born, explains why Im here

I’m the first born of three children yet I’m a total failure. Even compared to my brothers.

I'm the first born, but my sibling plays on cheat mode

Relatable, my brother is chadlite-chad amd social who can fuck most girls and dated 15 stacies at least so far while I rot here.

I’m the oldest and I’m the runt of the litter

im the ugliest. My siblnigs are chads and stacies
I went bald at 18
I’ve been lonely for my entire adult life

what if you're an only child though :feelsthink:

I'm the last of the three brothers, so it makes sense. My brothers are Tyrones, while I'm a failure, also combine that with the fact that my mom had my brothers with a Tyrone father in her 20's, while my mom had me with my balding manlet fat father at age 35. Yep I'm totally fucked.

I'm a singleton and my mother was 26 when I was born. I guess it could be much worse.

I’m the last born of the 4 and the most fucked.

Old people shouldn't be allowed to have kids
I'm the second born of my mother but the firstborn of my father
My older brother from my mom was a mega normie in his teens and early 20s, but became a loser incel in his 30s
I'm also much smarter than he is

Even the Bible holds first born sons as something very valuable

same, my older brothers mog me into oblivion

Im a first born and all of my male siblings have fair skin and are taller than me. one of them is 6"3
(Im 5"7) and the other has blue eyes while i have curry skin and shit-brown eyes.
the firstbornpill is bullshit

Not always; I’m the firstborn and I’m mogged to hell by little brother. He’s 2 years younger and still taller than me. He has a gf like at all times. Literal Giga Chad, no idea how I came out as fucked as I did

Cope I'm first born and I'm here.

I don't need articles to tell me that my brother mogs me in every single department you could think of

What is this bullshit? I’m the first born and the most subhuman and ethnic looking of all my brothers. I know others, including my cousins where the oldest aren’t the best looking. I’ve also noticed the oldest sibling tend to shorter than their younger siblings.

What is this bullshit? I’m the first born and the most subhuman and ethnic looking of all my brothers. I know others, including my cousins where the oldest aren’t the best looking. I’ve also noticed the oldest sibling tend to shorter than their younger siblings.

Very, very interesting...