Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over for Modernlifecels

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
what you have right now:
-overpopulation
-wages which are getting lower in value
-paper money which is becoming less valuable
-life which is becoming more expensive
-jobs and successful socioeconomic status which are becoming harder to achieve and get since there is a fierce competition and little room for creativity
-hypergamy which only gets higher, hoeflation because there are males better than you that a foid can get easily.
-bad genetics

I wonder how one is supposed to continue living? even if you have goals and dreams that you aspire to achieve one day, how are you supposed to be motivated to do anything at all? if you haven't made it or overcome some of those issues mentioned already before reaching 25, it's already over for you. and the fact that you are here just seals your fate.

Its over soyjak

Last edited:
You will own nothing and you will be happy.

You will eat ze bugs!

Time to leave for mars

True, but there's really nothing else you and I can do except to work towards whatever goals we still have left. Our society is rotting from the inside from the decay of economic stability and lack of moral regulation, so the only real thing you can do now as a subhuman basically thrown to the street by the majority of society is fend for yourself and cope the only way you can; money. Or more accurately, money to comfortably pursue whatever you want to do in the future to cope with this world (also attainable if you're a NEET with a good amount of financial support, but most here don't have that). :feelshehe:

True, but there's really nothing else you and I can do except to work towards whatever goals we still have left. Our society is rotting from the inside from the decay of economic stability and lack of moral regulation, so the only real thing you can do now as a subhuman basically thrown to the street by the majority of society is fend for yourself and cope the only way you can; money. Or more accurately, money to comfortably pursue whatever you want to do in the future to cope with this world (also attainable if you're a NEET with a good amount of financial support, but most here don't have that). :feelshehe:
I gave up tbh. I just hope one day someone save me and make my life better somehow by giving me a proper job or apocalypse hitting this world sooner :feelscomfy:

what you have right now:
-overpopulation
-wages which are getting lower in value
-paper money which is becoming less valuable
-life which is becoming more expensive
-jobs and successful socioeconomic status which are becoming harder to achieve and get since there is a fierce competition and little room for creativity
-hypergamy which only gets higher, hoeflation because there are males better than you that a foid can get easily.
-bad genetics

I wonder how one is supposed to continue living? even if you have goals and dreams that you aspire to achieve one day, how are you supposed to be motivated to do anything at all? if you haven't made it or overcome some of those issues mentioned already before reaching 25, it's already over for you. and the fact that you are here just seals your fate.

View attachment 716933
I feel like a soldier trapped in a cage could be a trench or a room, I am hearing MG fire above my head as i duck down in the trench surviving,
The enemy is slowly moving in, I ready my bayonet and fight one off (He is a day) That i fought off to stay alive, Then comes the next day aka soldier, And it never stops, My trench keeps being ovverun my soldiers are dying and i am in the end shot to death as i am not needed anymore.

Boomers are puzzled that men don't want to work anymore. If you aren't making meaningful progress towards a goal like owning your own house, buying assets, providing for a family and just working to survive many men will just not see the point. It's better to enjoy the present than try to make it in a society that is getting worse every day.

I gave up tbh. I just hope one day someone save me and make my life better somehow by giving me a proper job or apocalypse hitting this world sooner :feelscomfy:
If your male, Only you can save yourself, If your a woman, You will have a saviour

And it never stops
It's better to enjoy the present than try to make it in a society that is getting worse every day.
here's 1 graph to show you everything that is wrong with this circus

View: https://imgur.com/a/FqJWmMF

as you can see, the tragedy and the logarithmic scaled spike begins before the industrial revolution, unlike what many people think. it begins with the scientific revolution. all the suffering that is happening today made possible only with the gloriest and the most noble age we lived. ironical.

our current tragedy began to unravel with advancement leaps of our knowledge.

Teddy was wrong on top of being a deranged anarchist, it was over way before the industrial revolution happened. it was over when the apple fell on that britbong's head. the industrial revolution was just predestined after the scientific revolution happen. it was like a prisoner on death row waiting for execution. the scientific revolution happened and after that it was simply O V E R.

Last edited: