Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for mixedcels

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
What I've come to conclude as I've gradually gotten older and acquired blackpill knowledge based on past experiences, it's quite evident that incels who are not one pure race are significantly less attractive than even that of a currycel. Whenever I walk on the street, I usually get looks of disgust due to my awkward hybrid features that don't compliment eachother at all.

Mixing races often leads to offspring who have a significantly less chance of being attractive due to unusual features and facial structure. Unlike pure races we don't even have a familiarity with the races we're breed into, both sides view you as a subhuman abomination moreso than you were before. At this point, you're doomed the moment you're conceived.

Are you a lightskin nigga or a hapa?

Yeah mixed men are ugly as fuck. They usually mentally unstable due to not having an identity as well as being a genetic frankenstein. Racemixing should be punishable by death.

I guess its over for latinos who by default are mixed :feelsrope:

Are you a lightskin nigga or a hapa?
Mixed between spic and white, I'm pretty much a lights lightskin spic. My heart goes out to those with terrible race combinations such as black x asian.
It kind of gives me a forever tan kind of look.

Mixed between spic and white, I'm pretty much a lights lightskin spic. My heart goes out to those with terrible race combinations such as black x asian.
RIP, at least you mog Mexican Andy.
hwhpbedq4ah01.png

Indeed, us mixedcels have it worst.

RIP, at least you mog Mexican Andy.
hwhpbedq4ah01.png
Mixed racing is extremely common nowadays, especially with white stacies worshiping BBC now. America will only continue to get browner because of this, and the victims of it are being blamed.
Indeed, us mixedcels have it worst.
Not even a racepill to fall back on, and we're excluded from most threads :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Mutts are subhuman

Mixed racing is extremely common nowadays, especially with white stacies worshiping BBC now. America will only continue to get browner because of this, and the victims of it are being blamed.
America will get browner but it's because ethnic bitches worship whites.

I think mutts are in the awkward part of the transitional period where there's still white people and they're viewed as unattractive.

True, the only way to do well as a mixed male is by having white features. Ignorant normies look at Chadrone mixed men and conclude that race mixing produces more attractive spawns.

True, the only way to do well as a mixed male is by having white features. Ignorant normies look at Chadrone mixed men and conclude that race mixing produces more attractive spawns.
Worst is when ethnics mix with other ethnics, though I've always found white/noodle mixes to have better chances than their regular noodle counterpart.

What I've come to conclude as I've gradually gotten older and acquired blackpill knowledge based on past experiences, it's quite evident that incels who are not one pure race are significantly less attractive than even that of a currycel. Whenever I walk on the street, I usually get looks of disgust due to my awkward hybrid features that don't compliment eachother at all.

Mixing races often leads to offspring who have a significantly less chance of being attractive due to unusual features and facial structure. Unlike pure races we don't even have a familiarity with the races we're breed into, both sides view you as a subhuman abomination moreso than you were before. At this point, you're doomed the moment you're conceived.

They why are all the actors and actresses in Philippine showbiz that are considered attractive... Are all half white and Filipino?

They why are all the actors and actresses in Philippine showbiz that are considered attractive... Are all half white and Filipino?
They're either pure race Filipinos or mixed white filipinos, when it comes down to it the white aspect could've been improved by making it pure white.

When it comes to ethnics breeding with another ethnic they have similar or less status to either of their racial counterparts unless integrated into a horrific pairing like Black x Asian, the exemplary few mixed don't make up for the misfortunate majority.

Mom's white, dad's black and has the BBC, I'm mixed and sad, and ugly as sin.
Life is shit, I feel your pain, right now all I want, is a bullet to the brain

It works if the mixed guy has mostly white features and is tall.

Mom's white, dad's black and has the BBC, I'm mixed and sad, and ugly as sin.
Life is shit, I feel your pain, right now all I want, is a bullet to the brain
The saddest thing is when you don't inherit the BBC your father had because of your mother, mixed race makes you look subhuman to an incredulous and unfair amount. It's an injustice that this happens to millions of people each year.

Are you some brown latino? they are usually manlet because of indigine blood, so some girls do not like it, but some mudsharks like a dark penis.

Are you some brown latino? they are usually manlet because of indigine blood, so some girls do not like it, but some mudsharks like a dark penis.
Imagine if a white guy went into a tanning bed long enough, or a relatively light skinned but not white-looking latino

The saddest thing is when you don't inherit the BBC your father had because of your mother, mixed race makes you look subhuman to an incredulous and unfair amount. It's an injustice that this happens to millions of people each year.
I really wanted a BBC, so I could get fetishized, but since I don't have it, I want to get euthanized.
I hate having no I identity, being neither white or brown, I feel lost in this world, I wish I could die right now.

We spics are doomed to die alone, no one would date us even spic females wouldn't date us

I really wanted a BBC, so I could get fetishized, but since I don't have it, I want to get euthanized.
I hate having no I identity, being neither white or brown, I feel lost in this world, I wish I could die right now.
I wish the community had sympathy for victims of racemixing.
It's kind of repetitive to be rejected by a community of the rejected right?

Last edited:
Tfw spic and nig but no bbc :feelsrope:

It kind of gives me a forever tan kind of look.
RIP Indari