Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over for MENA incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
More and more whites are using JBW in our countries and social media and dating apps are getting more common, By the time i try to ascend in any of the arab countries it will be 5'9 white only no recessed facial features, IslamMaxxing is cope when all of the arab nations are becoming more cucked and women will have rights. The more we give women rights the more they feel they have the ego and need for better men even though we are their looksmatch or better

i want an arab gf i might have to go over there sometime

@IncelCream when we booking the flight !?

you have to be white, have abundance of money and be from a western country if you aren't any of those or you have a few of those you will have a very hard time, even the whores parents are picky for the best and they are very racist, I'm berber and i look white passing/ med so i don't know if i will be able to but im from america and im gonna wageslave for years to pay the mahr

you have to be white, have abundance of money and be from a western country if you aren't any of those or you have a few of those you will have a very hard time, even the whores parents are picky for the best and they are very racist, I'm berber and i look white passing/ med so i don't know if i will be able to but im from america and im gonna wageslave for years to pay the mahr
so over brah i'm a swarthoid :feelscry:

Same brocel it's over for us unless arranged marriage maxx :feelscry::cryfeels:
I’d like a MENA gf tbh
A lot of them are very thick and have big titties, They are also the most fertile so you can make tons more incel sons and daughters :feelshaha: It's over if you aren't western and not rich though because even your looks won't save you if you are too poor their parents will just see you as a lazy cunt

The amount of cousin fucking in the Middle East puts rednecks to shame.

“About 40 percent of the population marries a cousin in Egypt”

For fucks sake, they even have cousin marriages in RICH countries like Qatar that are loaded with oil and gas.

I think JBW-maxxers in MENA should be aware that many women are products of these inter cousin marriages.

^Study quoted

Watch out for your head. I’d learn some Arabic beforehand.

The amount of cousin fucking in the Middle East puts rednecks to shame.

“About 40 percent of the population marries a cousin in Egypt”

For fucks sake, they even have cousin marriages in RICH countries like Qatar that are loaded with oil and gas.

I think JBW-maxxers in MENA should be aware that many women are products of these inter cousin marriages.

^Study quoted

Watch out for your head. I’d learn some Arabic beforehand.
I don't care about incest children i really don't i just want sex badly i always get tempted by these women in the west it makes me so mad and i feel like ER

More and more whites are using JBW in our countries and social media and dating apps are getting more common, By the time i try to ascend in any of the arab countries it will be 5'9 white only no recessed facial features, IslamMaxxing is cope when all of the arab nations are becoming more cucked and women will have rights. The more we give women rights the more they feel they have the ego and need for better men even though we are their looksmatch or better
Cope. Social media whores are shot in broad daylight in Iraq. What imaginary rights are you talking about?

what race?

white

but it was a joke cuz i have all very pale features
>wants an arab wife
>can use JBW

so what is stopping you?

what is your height? are there any arabs in the country you live in?

Jbw isnt that strong here tbh. Just dont be shitskin is better.

Jbw isnt that strong here tbh. Just dont be shitskin is better.
It very much is. The whitest arabs usually end up being the most succesful and wealthy

egyptian ....................syrian ............................... iraqi ................................... iranian
5e40f56a4318b5de46c0ee323e96ae78.jpg
cf1ef79bcbd0142700a181cd691909de.jpg
ebb56af4d3c40be0b49ec982997f5109.jpg
506165be4dcaf54d9c86cac9266e5ef0.jpg

>wants an arab wife
>can use JBW

so what is stopping you?

what is your height? are there any arabs in the country you live in?
i live in the us south so there's not many arabs here lol

and i am 5'7, at 15.

i live in the us south so there's not many arabs here lol

and i am 5'7, at 15.
JFL:feelshaha:

If you have blue eyes you can definitely ascend with a muslim woman. My dad is like 5'6 but he is also a dentist. My female cousin is 5'10 and her husband is 5'5. If you're 5'7 at 15 and grow 1 or 2 more inches you can just convert to islam and get a mena wife. I've heard there are a lot of muslims in texas fyi.

this is a Texas man who converted to Islam with his Moroccan wife :lul:

R1YRDzJ

If you have blue eyes you can definitely ascend with a muslim woman. My dad is like 5'6 but he is also a dentist. My female cousin is 5'10 and her husband is 5'5. If you're 5'7 at 15 and grow 1 or 2 more inches you can just convert to islam and get a mena wife. I've heard there are a lot of muslims in texas fyi.

View attachment 501450
Could i use blue eyed contacts? I am gonna buy daily use blue eyed contacts will that work or will it be noticiable

Could i use blue eyed contacts? I am gonna buy daily use blue eyed contacts will that work or will it be noticiable
that's a giga cope. My mom used to wear green and blue eye contact to look more white JFL. The genetics matter because that is what is passed on. You dont pass on contact lenses :feelsthink:

Although if you are white and decent height, you can still ascend. What's your height and race?

View attachment 501450
well i'm definitely not going to convert to islam :feelskek:

My dad is like 5'6 but he is also a dentist.
are is he white? like are you half arab or sm :feelsjuice:

well i'm definitely not going to convert to islam :feelskek:

are is he white? like are you half arab or sm :feelsjuice:
I'm Turkish Iraqi and most of my family has white skin, though my dad is reddish-brown. I do have some relatives with blonde hair, and my grandad had blue eyes. I myself have ginger beard with freckles and very pink cheek.